opening amps??

N

noveskeelite

I have recently received some pharmaceutical HCG that came in an amp....I have ZERO experience with amps.....whats the easiest way to open?

N

noveskeelite

Thank you pretty much what I thought just wanted to be sure.

Standingup

Just use your one hand like youd use a lighter. Hold the amp and push on the very top with your thumb. I know it seems like your going to cut your selfbut you wont, or at least I never have. The neck of the amp is designed to break easy it will crack there easier than you think. If you try to use pliers you WILL make a mess of it.

milkin

Often times the ampule will have a dot on it, you should position the dot away from you and break in the direction of that dot. This is where you place your thumb , or some use a flexible bic ink pen cap, and while grasping the body of the ampule with your other hand give a quick snap. You should always protect your top fingers with something like an alchohol pad. You will see, its no sweat, Heck, back in the day we had to use a small ampule saw the score the glass. 

Some use a syringe ti open the ampules, here check it out >>> http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=tightropetb&type=10881&p=how+to+open+an+ampule

milkin

The two biggest fears that people have when opening amps are cutting themselves and/or getting glass in the product. If the amp has that dot and/or a ring around the top, then it is designed to snap off clean.

milkin

Perfect. Use the alcohol pad that to use to clean the top of your empty vial with and grab the top of your amp with it. Wile holding the bottom with your other hand, snap that bitch back. It's just like flipping open a container of tic tac's. Surely you have eaten tic tac's before,

N

noveskeelite

what are these tic tacs you speak of? lol. thanks you sir will do. Just need to order some insulin syringes.

N

noveskeelite

I can. My training partner did that. But their waaay more expensive at pharmacy. Would much rather buy online.