opinions/advice

Dolf

My next cycle is gonna be test/eq/tbol. I'm gonna run my test at 750mg per week, but I'm undecided on whether to use test e or sust. I'm also not sure as to use 450 mg or 600mg eq per week. What do you fellas think? I'm gonna cut during my cruise and use this as a huge mass gaining 20 week cycle.

siegmund

I never ran the eq , dolph so im gonna let that to the , runnerz but if looking to bulk I like test c , im runni g sust now with npp and cutting , but I just threw a wrench in mix so I fill everyone in later date 

D

Dont_trip

600-900 is a good dose of eq it's a quality over quantity  steroid so I would suggest 600.....900 if you wanna look like a 3 d movie LOL 

D

Dont_trip

To rant my theory lol...look never short change your self on dosage like some guys want to run a first cycle with test and do 350 mg right but see the problem is they are assuming their gear is dosed right and is pure if it's ugl 90% if your lucky it might be 75% and not accurately dosed so now you really doing 270 mg a week which is just above a trt dose so if your eq is not 100% pure or dosed accordingly then your450 may only be 350 and that is a low dose of eq so I would go with 600-700 IMO now this is my theory on gear being underdosed due too bad Raws for most ugl's just my two cents and felt like typing lol

D

dolfanshan

400 to 600 is a standard dose, and being a first time usage of eq I wanna keep it in the standard dosages. With any compound there is a point that you reach where the returns are not worth the money you spend. I've been leaning towards the 600 range, but being a first time usage I didn't know if it was better to start on the low range of a standard dosage and go up from there on future cycles. Also although eq is mild I could have sides to it at 900 that I wouldn't have at 400 or 600. I like to ease into something when I'm not sure what my bodies reaction to it will be.

D

Dont_trip

At about 700 no reL sids's at all brother besides hunger strength and anxiety lol probably from my rbc count it aromitizes less than test so an ai is sufficient for that aspect  I wish I would of ran it longer 450 is too low IMHO because is a mild steroid  but do as you please my brother ask milkin that guy has run more eq then some race horses I know lmao c'mon milking chime in over here !!!!! :)

D

Dont_trip

Answer my question you damn race horse I know you love EQ lol.... What what do you suggest dosage wise IMO 600-900 I'm curios to see what you usually run 

D

dolfanshan

Yea I'm leaning towards the 600mg. Main reason being is how mild it is. I'm gonna make it a 20 week cycle too. I just don't know if I wanna run sust or test e?

milkin

600mg/week for me bro for 18-20 weeks. Its a long dawn out cycle but with the right diet you will absolutely fall in love with it. I only run EQ every 16-18 months due to its duration. And hell yeah it makes your RBC go through the roof. I always donate blood every 6 months anyway, the wife is a fanatic about donating to a good cause.

milkin

I run Test-C bro due to the durration of the cycle and save the sust for npp blasts. It's all preference and i think sust is such a universal compound due to its various esters. Standing is the sust hoe, i believe he puts that stuff in his coffee.

moto299

hello I'm new to steroids  and the cycles and wondering if anyone can help me out this would be my first time trying steroids does anybody recommend what cycles to do starting out and what things I would take to protect my body

D

Dont_trip

1, introDuce yourself to the family

2.stats-height age weight body fat%

3.how long have you been training

4,goals

5.reaearch

6.research

Outlawthing

I ran eq w my trt a while back at 450 mg a week not much results went to 600 then 700mg and could tell a huge difference in gains  

D

Dont_trip

I no people don't like the more is always better approach but more is usually better but it does have a point lol...its weird isn't it how 250 mg more can make a huge difference especially eq its very mild so higher dosage really is needed for that particular compound ....question did you ever get bloodwork if so how did it do raising your total and free test? How is it for cruise in comparison to test

D

dolfanshan

Thanks for the input outlaw. I'm definitely gonna run it at 600 and see how I like it.

D

dolfanshan

There is always a point with every compound that the returns are not worth the money spent and the possible sides. Eq being mild though I'm sure it's high dosages though.  Milk and outlaw said 600 so 600 it will be. At 20 weeks its gonna be an expensive cycle, so I hope it's worth it.

Standingup

And in addition to everything Dont Trip said, your first cyle will be Test E or Test C and thats it, but more on this after you follow those steps DT outlined