Opinions Lab Max Testing Kit????

Mr Wow

So I have noticed alot of guys getting this "lab testing" kit (lab max) to see if it real gear there buying or sources saying "lab max test confirms real stuff"? I had to research it my self cause I never heard of it! You know I was figuring like a true lab test like purity, doses, ect ect but all it does is show the color to see if it is that compound and each compound has a different color.

BUT!!!!

What about mix blends how can you tell?

How can you tell purity?

How can you tell dosage?

Is it the darker the color the better purity?

Why not just get blood work done or get a true lab test done and waste your money on this or is it a good investment?

Let's here it?

Dolf

I guess it's good for peace of mind to the point you know the raw has the proper compound in it which would be good for faked compounds like var. At least you'd know it's var rather than low dosed dbol. 

SenseiMiagi

Personally, I think labmax kits are a waste of time.  Pulling bloodwork is the best indication of the validity of your oils, and its great for you to know whats going on with your overall health while cycling.  I dont know what a laax kit costs, but bloodwork is very inexpensive and gives exponentially more info about what youre shooting.

Darker color is NO indication of purity.

Dolf

Agreed...my reference was in terms of a source. As a consumer bloodwork is best.

Mr Wow

yeah I guess just to see the compounds it would be good! When I heard about it I was getting all excited and thought that it would be a true lab kit testing kit then I saw what it did and how it did it and it was just a big BUMMER!!!

Mr Wow

I have to agree with you on that and what Dolf said it been good for a mind thing to know if its true primo or var other than that it would be a big waste of time and money

Dolf

It gives you peace of mind to know that the test e you're brewing in fact has test e in it, but doesn't do anything in terms of how pure your raws are. You can pretty much bank on underground raws are about 75 to 85% pure. 

Pankration

I agree with you guys. I dont know if your talking bout Primo but if it only has 5% it will show up as a positive and you think your getting what you paid for. If you get  OPA-+ whatever blood work it will give you a good indication and dont get it capped. 1500+ is not enough info. 

bufbiker

I buy the labmd kits off the web then take the form to labcorps for test, estrodiol, free test, etc levels.

A

AnabolicPerformance

SenseiMiagi said:
</p><p>Ah yes, could be beneficial for source, hopefully the source cares enough to check.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Labmax only tells you if its present (and not a very good job at it in my book considering you have to have good color differentiation to pick some from other) without telling you anything about purity, contaminates, or anything else. Reliable, certified HPLC testing is the only way to go for a source</p><p> </p>

Pankration

University students will do this too for half the price but I dont think its worth the risk. They tell you thay they can ship the results to your home but never give your addy. Tell them to leave it in the front desk and you will pick it up on Wedn. But yet you go a day earlier. Labcorp is great though. Never had a problem with them and choose female 

SwellMel

True, blood work can measure T levels, however, it cannot tell you from what compound raised the T level.  My lady wanted to try a Lady Var cycle and before I'd let her ingest that product, which is frequently counterfeited, I wanted to ensure that it actually was Oxandrolone, or Anavar. I didn't want her to take D-Bol because some UGL was pushing that labeled as Var.  I purchased a test kit, followed the instructions, ran two tests just to be sure and the test showed that the product was Oxandrolone and her cycle went well. 

Dolf

And that's the only reason I could see a consumer using labmax. Testing var and primo for the wife.

Outlawthing

Yeah for wifey me dbol var Cookie Monster  lol  testing for real var but it wouldn't take me long to figure out that it was  dbol but I would not want my wife taking dbol  crazy would be an understatement 

Mr Wow

Exactly! I wouldn't want my ol lady to take dbol when she is needing var! I had a guy email me that he paid for primo and got the test just to see if it was true and it came out that all the sources lab was selling eq so I have to say lab max needs a pat on the back just for giving us this just to see if it is the compounds!

gearbankintl

there used to be a place that would test everything in the states for  purity & dosage, the whole bit but the nasty uncle shut them and the other couple down on that. Shame was not bad like $150 a item and if you did five or more it was like $110 a item  then.

I know of maybe two places you can get full hplc so you have purity and full spectrum on the item so you know exact strength if it is tab or inject (or material).

They are not cheap at $200 roughly per item to get both qualitative & quantitative results. 

on raws you do have to watch it but there are some that are truly 98-99%. Hard to find but trust me there are some.  You have to know where to look and have the means to make sure they prefer to keep you happy does not hurt either.