Opinions? Need some help with pics

BulkinWes

Gainz is helping me and this is best I could take to show my current size what y’all think first off my size and also opinions on making better pic??1711845775076.jpeg

BulkinWes

so you want to start working out? :ROFLMAO:
but seriously, a better pic would be shirtless and you seem to have a lot of muscle in your frame.
Lmao yeah that hgh helped a lot with my frame I already had wide shoulders but was skinny then fat then skinny then now I’m bulking I have been forever but my metabolism is like nah you gonna have to do better than that lmao. I’ll try a shirtless one and post it.

BulkinWes

you're trying to cut?
what else you run?
Nah it just helps me be more vascular it never makes me cut untill I get down in weight it just help my vascularity I’ve been running eq tren and test that’s why I’m so swollen looking I’m dropping eq and gonna run some masteron for about a month it’s prop so I only need a month that eq did it’s freaking job I’ll tell you that but I lost a lot of vascularity which I hate not seeing veins daily lol I seriously get a shot glass of salt at the bars and take a pinch ever so often to keep me pumped looking lol

BulkinWes

Nah it just helps me be more vascular it never makes me cut untill I get down in weight it just help my vascularity I’ve been running eq tren and test that’s why I’m so swollen looking I’m dropping eq and gonna run some masteron for about a month it’s prop so I only need a month that eq did it’s freaking job I’ll tell you that but I lost a lot of vascularity which I hate not seeing veins daily lol I seriously get a shot glass of salt at the bars and take a pinch ever so often to keep me pumped looking lol
And I’m still eating around 3600-4000 cal a day

Gainz.

Bro... It looks like you're wearing football pads under your shirt!
I know you're not... I'm just saying that's how fucking big your chest, shoulders and arms look!
Like I said either shirtless, or cut a shirt like I cut mine. I can send you a YouTube video on how to do it.

I look way bigger in shirts than I do shirtless.
These pictures are taken 5 days apart
Angles and the shirt you're wearing can make a huge difference!

Attachments

• received_1481060569494364.jpeg
    received_1481060569494364.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 9

BulkinWes

I know you're not... I'm just saying that's how fucking big your chest, shoulders and arms look!
Like I said either shirtless, or cut a shirt like I cut mine. I can send you a YouTube video on how to do it.

Thanks bro I appreciate it it’s been a lot of work but ima definitely work on the pics and try one without the shirt. My wife does that boutique stuff so she has a bunch of professional shit maybe I can look like Arnold or something lmao

Gainz.

Thanks bro I appreciate it it’s been a lot of work but ima definitely work on the pics and try one without the shirt. My wife does that boutique stuff so she has a bunch of professional shit maybe I can look like Arnold or something lmao
Well lighting and angles aren't magic 🤣😂

BulkinWes

I got him on his first cycle and he has taken off and just training him his body is perfect for body building everything I do he does and gets so built and he’s only on test and deca. I’m gonna put him on Test Tren Mast and dbol next

Attachments

• IMG_4596.jpeg
    IMG_4596.jpeg
    735.9 KB · Views: 11

suppsforlife

it is just me or you've got bigger?
we're waiting for it :D
I got him on his first cycle and he has taken off and just training him his body is perfect for body building everything I do he does and gets so built and he’s only on test and deca. I’m gonna put him on Test Tren Mast and dbol next
he looks great!