OPIONS ON GUIDE LINES / ALL MEMBERS/FEED BACK NEEDED

siegmund

RECENTLY I HAVE NOTICED , WHERE ALOT OF YOUNGER MEMBERS , HAVE BEEN SEEKING CYCLE ADVICE. ALSO I SEEN WHERE MID AGE MEMBERS ASKING ADVICE WITH NO RESEARCH .

I SAY MINIMUM AGE TO BE ABLE TO GET CYCLE ADVICE ON OPEN FORUM , SHOULD BE 25 ,THEY CLAIM THE BODY QUITS DEVELOPING PEAK LEVELS AT 25 , I SAY PERSONALY BULL SHIT BUT IM OK WITH 25 YEARS OLD AS A MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT.  YOUR OPIONS NEEDED.

NEXT I SEE WHERE BROTHERS ARE ASKING HOW TO RUN A CYCLE , EXCUSE ME I THOUGHT THE IDEA HERE WAS , EACH PERSON DO THERE OWN RESEARCH , GAIN KNOWLEDGE THEN LAYOUT YOUR OWN CYCLE .  I SAY SOMEONE DONT RESEARCH THEY GET NO ADVISE. 

WE HAVE BEEN BUILDING HERE , TO HAVE A BETTER SITE , A FAIR NO BASHING HONEST SITE . WELL WE NEED QUALITY MEMBERS , OF ALL AGES , I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A YOUNGER MEMBER ON THE BOARD IN FACT I ENCOURAGE IT. BUT HIS NEEDS SHOULD BE FOCUSED UPON DIET AND TRAING , WHILE EDUCATING HIS SELF ON SAFE (AS POSSIBLE) FUTURE AAS USE .  AN

FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS LIST FOR IM ONLY ONE VOICE , BUT I DO SEE NOW BEFORE THINGS ESCALATE WE NEED SOME GUIDE LINES IN PLACE .  NEED ALL TO CHIME IN HERE .  SIEG

Standingup

And if they do not get guidance from you , do you think they will stop ?  Do you think they will just wing it dangerously on their own ? Or will they even seek advice from another kid who is fucking him self up ?

I say no, do not reject, slam, criticize anyone. Gentle guidance is best and IMO the only course of action. If you snub them or scold them they will just go elsewhere.

If your young/ teen daughter got  pregnant and possibly needed an abortion, would you want it done by a Dr or in a back alley by an illegal hack because she was hiding it from you ?  Would you want her to come to you for support, or tell her she shouldn't have been having sex in the first place so you wont help her ?

siegmund

Thats your opion and I respect it , thats how you feel , and by all means if a member wants to give advice it should be by pm ,to anyone lets say under 20 ,

and al im saying is , today its 21 ,20 year olds then tomorrow , its 18 17 year olds next thing you know is this one told there buddy who told there buddy and then , where is mg,.  

Dont get me wrong I have never denied anyone advice , but on the same note what about the reputation of the site ? Then agion maybe im over thinking this . Also when someone , posts I got dbol and sust , what do I do with it ?? We tell him how to run it? Im gonna tell him go research come back with what you got . 

Like I saix that is only my opion, and I thankyou for your opion , hopefully some others will chime in . I just dont want mg , to become a day care , I

siegmund

AND MG MEMBERS WEATHER YOU HAVE 1 KARMA OR 300 KARMA YOU ARE A MEMBER WITH THE SAME STATUS AS ALL YOU NEED VOICE YOUR OPIONS ON MATTERS SOMETIMES 

siegmund

I have never critized a member slammed a member or even as much as you know what I mean refusing advice isnt being cruel , well if were not going to refuse them (which I really cant see my self doing im to soft) at least all the vets should guide him towards not using rather than being free with advice , then like I said if there really young and teens and 20 are young , a member is free to give advice pm .  Dont get me wrong , I dont want to see anyone hurting or not knowing what there doing , but we also need to protect us and the site . Im open to ideas

Standingup

Regarding the rep of the site, who here is trying to get 20 year olds to run ?  No one.  So Its not like the site could be known for pushing kids in to anything. To me the site is about helping people make good decisions, and you never help anyone by refusing info .   If you want to get all high and mighty then you just sound like another member of eroids.  

Like what gives with the entire initial post being in Caps ?  Next will it be Red lettering ?

siegmund

And where its capitals is because the capital button stuck on , smh ill just shut my mouth , have a good day

milkin

I too see your point Sig as well as Stands but unfortunately youngsters will do what they feel is correct regardless. Implementing an age restriction will only allow them to lie and not feeding them the correct information could hurt them far beyond their ego. I personally I alwy reiterate the dangers and the ramifications involved with steroid use than I provide them with answers if I can. Some feel as if it is giving booze to a minor while others may look at it as a learning process. Again, they will do what they want regardless. Its a double edged sword friend.

siegmund

Like I said maybe I over thought this , idk , I cant refuse help everyone knows I got a heart of gold , its just , I dont want us getting a bad rap , so I dont know what to do about it, but I addressed it and thats all I can do . And I also see standings point , actually more than mine ,  

Standingup

Dude Im going to tell you flat out your being a fucking baby.  First of all take responsibility for your posts, if you don't want them in caps then turn the button off, how the hell was it stuck when every other post is not in caps ?

You ask for opinions yet when you don't hear what you want you get all passive aggressive. This is not the first time for this behavior towards me Sieg. You should know me by now.  Im not going to just tell you what you want to hear. If you cant take and use other points of view besides your own then its time to give some thought as to whether you are really looking for a discussion .

siegmund

Lol id rather them lie , and say ya im 24 , but its I addressed and we made a statment we can look back on , we try 

milkin

Of course you do bro, your participation and interaction with everyone that come here shows that your heart is in the right place. And sure nobody wants to cary around the guit of contributing to a youngsters decision to totally alter his/her hormone balance, but if they put forth enough effort to come here, create a member profile, and write a post asking for advice, then they have already made their decision . We certainly do not praise their decision, all we can do is offer advice at that point.

strong

about 2 weeks ago a young 17 year old boy came on this site and said he was going into the Marines and wanted to gain size before going. It made me feel very uncomfortable. I know when I was his age I was doing whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. If they come to this site looking for help I believe we should help. Lets face it, if its a kid their probably looking at orals and we can inform them whats best.

siegmund

True strong , thats why I say its a fine line , we dont want to see anyone hurt there self , I know I dont , I dont  and on the same note I hate seeing them fuck up there hpta , but there going to do what there going to do regardless I know , but we as a site also have to protect our image on the web , I guess that was the whole point of the post how do we help yet , stay professional kwim, im not as good with words as other people or getting a point across . Lol but there are a few things im very good at :)) you know a few lol

strong

We all have to police ourselves. If someone comes asking for help, I guess its best to help them. I do have a problem with younger people using AAS. I some times don't chime in on some threads because my opinions can be harsh. WE have to give the advice that we believe is right. I like a lot of different opinions but we do need to keep our cool.

R

RP4U

This is an ongoing issue everywhere and IMO taking the "they're going to do it anyway" stance isn't the responsible stance. But taking the hard line doesn't seem to help or even curtail the problem. Being stupid is part of being young and there is nothing we can do about that but what we do here can have long term consequences for short term goals (when used recklessly) IMO gauging individual attitudes seems to be a common ground. If the person just has a hard on for a bad idea then let him make his own mistakes... If the person is open to guidance and suggestions then give them the benefit of the doubt

my .02