Options for Deca/Test

CaptainPlanet

So, I've mentioned that I'll be starting a Deca/Test cycle soon.

I am just curious if I can avoid Aromasin/Arimastane and instead take some Clomid and/or Nolva. I am mostly concerned about the possibility of gyno, but I don't want to reduce my Estrogen and miss out on that anabolic pathway.

You think I can get away with:

Deca: 900mg
Test: 1000mg
Proviron: 50mg
Clomid and or Nolva: unsure dosage?

Rhino73

I’ll be interested in what the more experienced guys say about this. I thought clomid and nolva were more for pct.
I’m starting similar 14 week cycle next week but lower doses.

Deca - 400
Test - 500
EQ - 500
Proviron- 25mg

Didn’t think I’d need an AI but have aramastane on hand if needed.

bobby ricky

I’ve taken 1000 test and 900 deca and maybe 1 adex per week maybe. I also had p5p one pill per day for prolactin but don’t know ifI needed it.

Twizted

You can keep your estrogen a little on the high side by very rarely running an AI. I wouldn't suggest running nolva with deca, if I recall correctly Nolvadex unregulates progesterone receptors which combined with deca will make your prolactin increase faster.

Gainz.

I’ll be interested in what the more experienced guys say about this. I thought clomid and nolva were more for pct.

Deca - 400
Test - 500
EQ - 500
Proviron- 25mg

I've always been told when running deca you want to have a higher ratio of test to prevent deca dick.
But since you're running EQ, I don't know how that comes into play

suppsforlife

I am just curious if I can avoid Aromasin/Arimastane and instead take some Clomid and/or Nolva. I am mostly concerned about the possibility of gyno, but I don't want to reduce my Estrogen and miss out on that anabolic pathway.
Clomid does nothing for gyno (well, it does, but very and very little to almost nothing). So we have Nolva left.
You can keep your estrogen a little on the high side by very rarely running an AI. I wouldn't suggest running nolva with deca, if I recall correctly Nolvadex unregulates progesterone receptors which combined with deca will make your prolactin increase faster.
however, this is also true. So you have to be very careful with Nolvadex and Deca together.
true again. but some people use clomid during cycle for bigger sperm load and nolvadex during cycle to protect against gynecomastia and not reduce overall estrogen.
I've always been told when running deca you want to have a higher ratio of test to prevent deca dick.
But since you're running EQ, I don't know how that comes into play
true. but that's just a rule of thumb. for most people, Test to Deca ratio should be higher for preventing Deca Dick, but that's just for more people. Some might find Deca in higher dosage working well (although not for everyone).
Maybe 600 test then
yeah, that would be better IMO. Generally, a deca dosage x1.5 = test dosage. again, as a rule of thumb.

Twizted

Deca - 400
Test - 500
EQ - 500
Proviron- 25mg

You may not need an AI. When I ran EQ it acted as such a string AI that I had to really bump my test up just to avoid crashing my estrogen. It may differ for you though as we are all so different

D

Deleted member 45086

I betcha any of the experienced guys on here have a stash of ai's in their possession. I got enough to make us all cry watching "Sleepless in Seattle". Just use them as you need them. By now you should have a pretty good idea how you handle estrogen.