Oral only cycles

milkin

OK MG community, let's light this topic up and see what kind of opinions we gather. Oral only cycles have become quite the debate recently, what's everyone's take on them ? All feedback should be based on oral only cycles and not those that use orals with injectables. Looking for not only your opinion, but any experiences you may have as to what oral, duration of cycle, effects/gains, etc...

siegmund

Myself I don't like oral only ,, it goes against everything that was beaten into my head ,, coming up ,,1st it shut s you down ,, depletes you of your t ,, second ,, most weight gained is water , and when done with cycle ,,you loose the majority of weight if not all and gains ,,I can't speak from personal experience only all the research,, and I have seen it argued that they work ,, but general any gains I seen epwere from diet alone ,and not the oral ,,good debatable topic

First timer

I just posted in the tbol only thread. I ran. 4 week cycle, maybe just over that. I gained 12lbs in that time and managed to keep 6lbs of that after pct. after advice on here to sort out my diet etc, I stopped my cycle otherwise I would of ran it for 8weeks.

Now I am eating better and got better training equipment I am looking forward to finishing my supply of tbol. 

Think I will run it in May or June and see how I get on. 

I have always had stick thin arms and legs and feel good now I have a bit of definition. I have no regrets with my cycle and will run it again.

look forward to other peoples experience.

NZT-49

So what if one were to use Testosterone Undecanoate as a base? That would technically be an "oral only" cycle and I was wondering if it would meet the approval of the community.

There are raw powders available for Test-U but I'm not sure if it needs to be suspended in an oil base like how Andriol is prepared. Perhaps 400~500mg per day would do the trick although it would likely be rather expensive.

siegmund

I got a great link for you to Google ,,now tell me your opion

Www.medicines.org.uk/guides/testosterone%20undecanoate/testosterone%20replacement%20therapy

Www.medscape.com/viewartical/805

Hope you find these helpful bro, in making your decision,, 

NZT-49

I would like to add that this version of Test can be found in two forms.

1. Oral: Very expensive and need high doses per day for bodybuilding purposes (such as 480mg/day)
2. Injectable: A very long ester. Can possibly keep test levels stable with a monthly injection per some anecdotal reports.

NZT-49

Bump! I'll have to say that this is the most touchy subject in any steroid forum which often results in name calling and insults. Here's some links that sum it up nicely:

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/testosterone-base-steroid-cycle/ - This is very fair and short article on the matter.

http://www.steroidal.com/testosterone/testosterone-in-every-cycle/ - A very insightful article explaining why this is a long-held belief.

IMO, the reason "why" test must be the base is the feeling that it provides. Test truly makes one feel quite good about themselves and possibly even euphoric for many people. It really provides that "godly alpha male" feeling that no other steroid can match while being the most universal in its' abilities. Those who have not tried it will "understand" once they do. Orals obviously suppress ones natty test levels so that libido will definitely be affected with long-term usage. Test will counter these effects from orals. Simply put, Test is the most effective steroid ever invented and can be stacked with anything.

On the other hand, Test is also a "wet" compound as opposed to a "dry" compound. It will aromatize (which can be combatted through the proper ancillaries), be 5a-reduced to DHT (can be bad for some people, but can also be combatted through the proper ancillaries) & increase weight (which is bad for people wanting to maintain or drop to a certain weight). These qualities make it bad for certain individuals with differing goals. I will argue that oral only cycles can also be effective, though less so than test base cycles. One can theoretically keep natty test levels higher with SERMS and AI and use orals to get good results. Also, this will obviously meet with disagreement from "traditionalists", but there is also the idea of "pulse cycling" orals to avoid suppression at the cost of some results. "Traditionalists" will definitely doubt the effectiveness of this method, but they have definitely not tried it and are not keeping an open mind. Please see below article for explanation:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html - "Pulsing Method" for oral steroids

D

Dont_trip

Wonder why doctors usually prescribe test c when test u has a greater half life