Oral or short ester oils as kick start

whats up MG fam.

I would like to here everyone's opinion on what they use for a kick starter on your cycle?
Is it an oral or short ester oils? Me I like kick starting my cycle with test prop it easier on my liver an IMO I gain just as much weight as I would on an oral. I respond very well to test prop. I know everyone is different but let's here some experices from others. Not just the vets. New guys chime in on this. I would love to see more people getting active in this forum. Thanks

SenseiMiagi

Have always used DBol in the past until my current cycle I used Prop.  Based on how I felt, I will be using Prop moving forward.  

Outlawthing

I have used dbol as well for kicker but last cycle I added oral 2/3 of the way through and it was quite awsome so next cycle prob kick with short ester  

Dolf

I like both, but it's hard to beat the strength dbol and adrol put on you so rapidly. 

I could see major benefits to running both at the same time, nice gains and some wicked pumps, personally if i were to run a kicker at my current level i would do an oral, even though its liver toxic, i feel like oral is a nice easy one to go with, although i would love to try test prop here shortly, give it a good whirl for it seems like a very good choice.

Me too brother. I always use dbol but these past few cycles i kick started with prop and I love it. I threw dbol about week 5 or 6 right after the long ester kicks in and holy fuck the gains and strength went threw the roof. U just have to careful cause it's easy to get an injury with all the strength increases and aggeration. Very easy to get carried away lol

csancheezy

compound sir, nice clean gains without much bloat, really nice pumps and strength increase, can definetly put on new muscle tissue within the 4-6 weeks you use it. I highly recommend it.

siegmund

honestly ,I prefer. No kick,.orals get you big and strong ,and gains come on heavy gas then after 4 weeks you stop. And you loose strength and size ...and all my test is shorts so ,I can't count that ...but one thing that I'm doing this run is adding var at end to rip it up ...but.this why I quit kicking ...but like I said I'm on shorts ,so if I was running longs id say id kick with prop ,that would ease me into my cycle till my compounds aught up

Scandal

Thanks Dolf, just ordered some EQ which was on offer, so with Test E as base how much and when should i use the EQ? If I front end with T-Bol for 5 weeks or so?

Cheers

gearbankintl

Fast esters I always prefer, at minimum you are getting the kick every day if you are running them ed and when or if you do come off then they clear your system quickly.

IMO if you are going to run orals then run them and leave them for some length of time.  I do not see so much the loss even on Dbol or Drol, you can keep a great deal of that size when you do remove them from the program. The key is to make sure that size was quality muscle by eating very clean high protein and good carbs and keeping sodium intake and fat very low. You need a tiny bit of sodium but eating salt laden and high fat foods is what hurts you.

I think often guys are not eating so clean when trying to put on size and you have a lot of crap food and high salt/fat and hence the bloat and watery sloppy look. 

EQ ....is going to take a coupe weeks to start firing so I would add it out of the gate and optimum is 600-900mg weekly unless you are getting into mega dosing and trying use it like a site injection.

Dolf

Very true...running dbol or adrol for 6 weeks you shouldn't lose anything from dbol and maybe a little from adrol. Low sodium and an ai will help keep the bloat down a bit. Bloat will supress the appetite, so keeping bloat to a minimum with those two orals will aid in greater food consumption which will aid in more muscle being built.

I would run eq from 600 to 800mg. The thing with eq u have to run it for a long time to really see good results. Minimum 16 wks. How long did u plan on running it for??