Oral Steroids

SemperFi

Oral Steroids and splitting tabs;

Sometimes we find in necessary to split tabs to maintain proper dosage or take multiple doses in a single day, i.e. 50mg DBol tab spit in half for two (2) 25mg doses.

One of the best tools and is very cheap is a tab splitter that can be found locally or online at such places like amazon.

When taking AAS maintaining reliable and consistent blood levels, in my opinion, is very crucial.

My advice is not to split multiple tabs in advance because you may take part of a tab, lets say 26mg, from one tab and then on your next dose take 27mg from another tab. The total would be 53mg and your goal is 50mg. Or vice versa taking two doses less than 25mg each.

The argument is that it is not a big difference but for me I like to do every step to the best of my ability. A simple discipline which I hope spreads to the rest of my work ethic.

Only split one tab at a time. Take the first half for your first dose and the second half for your second dose. Providing you with a true 50mg dosage if the tab was properly dosed by your chosen provider.

My 2 cents.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Haha you must have a touch of ocd like myself. I guess you could call it anal retentive lol. I don't know if that's just in me or the military instilled that anal retention in me. Like rolling up t-shirts for inspection. 6" exact...not 5 3/4 or 6 1/4 but 6" exactly. I get funny looks in the gym because I time my rest periods with a stop watch. 1 min 30 sec rest periods on the dot. Not 1 min 45 sec or 1 min 15 sec but exactly 1 min 30 sec. Lol I  know...I'm weird

swolesam

SemperFi - i know you're very precise brother, i see where you're coming from. Personally, i cut them all up when i get them & yes i do notice its not an "exacto" split, but it doesnt bother me much. Its like when you're loading up a syringe with oil, i might be 10 mg off or something, but it doesnt bother me much. 

JdDaniel01

Sam, anyone who knows anything can tell you that it takes exactly 1 minute and 30 seconds to fold your towel according to regulations between sets and place it back on the bench. Nobody can do it in a minute 29...

Outlawthing

In general I agree about stable blood levels but with orals I take it all pre workout. I find if is take it all day  I get very aggressive 

swolesam

check into the half life of whatever oral you're taking outlaw. Some orals have a pretty short half life (handful of hours), hence you would need to split up the dosage through the day to keep the substance working in your system. I do it with Epi, Proviron,...

If you take a large quantity at once, it will still have the same half life as if you had 1, only difference its just more intense effect within the window of activity. Hence you would end up with an extreme Peak & an extreme trough, hell part of the day with no existence of the substance at all.

i know you already know this, but sharing these details here is beneficial for all.

Outlawthing

In general I agree about stable blood levels but with orals I take it all pre workout. I find if is take it all day  I get very aggressive  serious agressive

K

kalpa

I just use my tooth lol. Find the middle and bite it works good and fast.

Big Nasty

I like the pill cutters as well. In the past I would cut Dbol 50mg up with a knife which was inconsistent or pieces would crumble on the table. I looked like a cocaine addict licking that shit up! Save every mg dammit... lol 

Big Nasty

Dolf, my brother are you from 82nd Airborne? That precise, no grey area, buy the standard, way things are done... Just a guess. I know a lot of guys from 82nd and they all have that mentality engrained into them. Love it. I dont think Im that precise, however I still roll my underwear and army shirts rotating them accordingly, color code my shirts in the closet by type, color, pants organized by jeans, business casual, and farm/work etc. . 

Dolf

I served 18 months with 2nd Ranger Bat. Got a dui, and as punishment got sent to a regular line unit 1/5 inf 25th ID. Also did time with 1/503rd in Korea and 101st airborne. 

Big Nasty

Thats awesome...2nd Ranger Bat are some hard charging Mofos. My unit replaced 1-506th INF from Korea in Habbaniyah and Ramadi, Iraq in 2005-2006 but I think they are now in Fort Carson, CO. They were wore the fuck out, you could see it in their faces. When they deployed to Iraq, they had just come off the line in Korea for 2 years. Their fun meter was pegged for damn sure.    

strong

Serving our country should be mandatory for 2 years minimum.  I never did. Had no guidance. If I had a son or a daughter I would guide them in that direction.. What's seen and learned in a few short years is priceless... God Bless all you guys that served...

Dolf

506th is right on the dmz and sucks to begin with. Then to go from there to Iraq must've been hard. I bet their fun meter was pegged!