oral t bol

dingdong123

Hi guys

Brand new to forum.hi

Plan pm doing t bol only cycle and have ordered from source on this site.

I am very concerned with hair loss hence choice in dbol.

Any advice on. this .I have read that t bol is often faked with d bol.any way of knowing this or avoiding.

Excuse my naiveness

Cheers

siegmund

Welcome to the site bro,, and if you put up age stats and cycle history , you'll get info ,,and oral only cycles are not recomended

First timer

Hi mate, I ran a short tbol cycle of 4 weeks.  only side I got were back pumps and sore head. I watched a documentary on youtube the other night, bigger stronger faster. Some good viewing. http://youtu.be/VIiIKB7uDCc . It mentions hair loss with steroids but suggests it's only a problem if hair loss runs in your family. If like me your family is has full heads of hair till the day they die then you've nothing to worry about lol. If not, you are going bald anyway so shave it off and get on with it lol.

you should get some good advice on here mate, (not mine!) 

good luck with your cycle and let me no how you get on. I have managed to keep about 6lbs of gains after my short cycle then pct and to be honest I could of trained better through my pct and maybe kept more?

NZT-49

Since you are concerned with hair loss, there are many steroids to be avoided. If you plan on doing oral only, the best should be Anavar (for cutting) and Oral Turinabol (for bulking). You can see the list below that I found that would give you a general idea, but just keep in mind that everybody responds differently to different substances.

List of Steroids and Hair Loss ratings  -- http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html

NZT-49

Dude, Turinabol can be used in both cutting and bulking cycles while Anavar is generally used for cutting. I limited it to these options because he seems only interested in orals and is concerned about hair loss. There are obviously better roids for bulking but for someone who is prone to hair loss, the options may be limited. Also, I realize that my Anavar is most likely underdosed but that's the best I can get. We may not all have the same great hookups as you.

Not everybody agrees about the testosterone as a base as there are people successful without it. Even notable bodybuilders back in the day did not have testosterone as a base (or PCT for that matter). Maybe in an ideal world, everyone would use test as a base, but maybe he has wife and kids at home and cannot have needles laying around the house. Who knows...

Your post seems quite angry my Canadian friend. Perhaps it's a case of that o' so popular "Roid Rage" we all hear about? Laughing

siegmund

Agreed  on all points ,, cycle stats and finishes in the kitchen ,, oral only cycles, are garbage ,you'll blow up up fast ,, lift more fast but  you won't keep gains your body don't have  time or supporting hormones to solidify you gains , test is the man's main sex hormone it is CRUCIAL you body have test in it ,, when you run oral only , you are shutting off your body's natty supply and depleting the test you had ,,, what happens to a car with no oil????? Well keep running orals with no test ,,, there's not much differnce