Oral Tren (Methyltrienolone)

NZT-49

I have been researching this compound and find it intriguing. It is the methylated version of tren which greatly increases its anabolic/androgenic ratio. From anecdotal reports, it even provided better results than injectable tren with a shorter cycle.

IMO, if ever there was an oral steroid that should be "pulsed", this would be it. Due to its' high liver toxicity, I believe it would be best used pre-workout or possibily post-workout in a testosterone base cycle with no other orals added. So in this case, it would be used only during the most crucial metabolic times which is just before and after a workout to avoid liver issues. An AI and anti-prolacin should also be kept on the side just incase as well. Otherwise, this compound should be avoided as the risk to reward ratio would be skewed.

What do you guys think? (I realize I am not an expert here)

D

Dont_trip

Idk if you plan on messing around with this but let me tell you the gains are not worth the damage.Orals should always come second to injectables bypass the liver keep your eyes from turning yellow lol.Thats why prohormones are garbage they destroy you from the inside out you only get 1 liver bro dont tank it.I am not condoning tren but if you must, injectable is the only way to go.

NZT-49

Thanks, +1 for the reply. I understand that injectable is the way to go. Yet, this one is not the same as tren since adding the 17aa alkylation changes the properties of the drug. For example, such as how Equipoise changes to D-bol after it is 17aa alkylated. Thus, using it sparingly may give it a place in our arsenal. That is why using it pre-workout and post-workout may be the way to go (unless you are a competitive bodybuilder) and can save your liver for novice users. Of course, milk thistle and Liv.52 should also be built-up in your system before even trying this compound.

siegmund

Ok , I am aginst orals , but I will say , you got me courious , im with crown on this one , I would like to see more studies and personal experience , anx +1   GOOD POST got me interest , not for me but others 

D

dolfanshan

Sieg orals are excellent. Just gotta be smart and not over do it. 

siegmund

I use to eat dbol like skittles ,) love my dbol , Iblue hearts ,I fucking loved them anx they were real., I have to shut up my mouth is watering just pitchering them hearts ,,, juzt so harsh or liver and kidneys

D

dolfanshan

Yea I never go over 50mg and always use liver protection. Also drink a shit ton of water. 

NZT-49

What originally got me interested was the reports of huge strength increases and fat loss similar or better than injectable tren. It also clears your system much faster than injectable tren so you can stop quickly if there are sides. If you type in "oral tren methyltrienolone" in a google search, you will see what I mean. The usual reactions to this compound fall into two categories.

#1. "Do not use this as it is not worth the risk to your liver!" - People who have not used it.
#2. "Huge gainz! Crazy strength, aggression, & transformation!" - People who have used it.

I plan to try it one day in low 500mcg doses at first, but still have a long list of other safer roids to try first. Will report back in a few years or so. :D

rocketman123

Did a bit of reading and saw that it is hilariously hard on your liver. The Steroid.com profile on it mentions a few ppl that tried it developed jaundice at 2mg/day while trying to find a good baseline dosage (500-700mcg/day) O_O. (http://www.steroid.com/Methyltrienolone.php)

I like the Wikipedia writeup where it says, "11 members of the Greek national weightlifting team and 4 Greek track and field athletes tested positive with methyltrienolone prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games" ("Eleven Greed weightlifters test positive coach suspended." Associated Press / USATODAY.com. 2008-04-04. Retrieved 2009-06-28.)

Apparently SOMEBODY has found it at least mildly successful HA

ckcrown84

I am running this stuff now at 500mcg / day and 750mcg on workout days.
Will report back if I find anything noteworthy...

N

noveskeelite

I cant take orals either. Forced my kidneys to work doulbe time. Just not worth it.

Kfizzle

During my recent blood work I had been taking oral tren for a week, my liver values look just fine and wondering how harsh they consider it to be. I was only tsking for a week then off for a week. Will continue for a couple months like that. The strength increase is INSTANT and very noticeable! And I mean very noticeable. Taking 500mcg/day week on week off.

D

dolfanshan

I really see no problem with orals as long as its used short term and properly dosed. H2O can kill you if you drink too much.

MU2

^^ word, everything has its cons. As long as you take the proper actions to prevent damage you'll be okay. Knowledge is key, some just don't yeild it and hurt themselves. Personal preference on not using them btw. I was even like that in highschool when pro hormones were a thing. Just to nervous to risk it I suppose, even with the knowledge.