Ordered 3 items and received 1

bobby ricky

I have had a couple conversations with the seller. I am a very honest person so I offered to make a couple of payments and keep the gear. Its all good gear that I could use with the tablet being the only thing I wont logg into. They are very thankful and offered a much lower price to pay at my convenience. I just couldn't burn someone intentionally without a deserving reason, not cool. Karma is one wild bitch
So I’m not honest and I burned them? They said keep it as a gift. So when your mom gives you a gift you are burning her for keeping it and just not a honest thing to do? Well I guess I found out today what kind of person I am. Thank you so much for your insight 👍

Gainz.

So I’m not honest and I burned them? They said keep it as a gift. So when your mom gives you a gift you are burning her for keeping it and just not a honest thing to do? Well I guess I found out today what kind of person I am. Thank you so much for your insight 👍

No brother... he's not talking about your 2 vials of tren.
He's talking about the $500 in free gear he got.
They wanted him to ship it to another person. So instead he offered to pay for it.

While similar... not the same.
If they told you that they wanted the tren back and you didn't... then yeah there's a connection.
They didn't tell him to keep the extra $500 as a gift. They wanted it back!

Hopefully that clears it up 😁

ChasNthePump

So I’m not honest and I burned them? They said keep it as a gift. So when your mom gives you a gift you are burning her for keeping it and just not a honest thing to do? Well I guess I found out today what kind of person I am. Thank you so much for yo
At no point did they say keep it as a gift. The point here is I didn't order the stuff I received period. It was like finding someone's wallet... are you the type that would keep it and say thanks mom?

ChasNthePump

No brother... he's not talking about your 2 vials of tren.
He's talking about the $500 in free gear he got.
They wanted him to ship it to another person. So instead he offered to pay for it.

While similar... not the same.
If they told you that they wanted the tren back and you didn't... then yeah there's a connection.
They didn't tell him to keep the extra $500 as a gift. They wanted it back!

Hopefully that clears it up 😁
He knows what s going on... the entire conversation started with him. He has several post about how his order is wrong or missing something. I was wondering why his orders kept getting messed up.... now I know

bobby ricky

At no point did they say keep it as a gift. The point here is I didn't order the stuff I received period. It was like finding someone's wallet... are you the type that would keep it and say thanks mom?
I have found a wallet before and a license and returned both 👍

bobby ricky

He knows what s going on... the entire conversation started with him. He has several post about how his order is wrong or missing something. I was wondering why his orders kept getting messed up.... now I know
We lost one asshole just yo get another 👍. Used to be such a great forum to be on. Now we have people who would never say it to your face but on the keyboard their the shit. Just look at yourself in the mirror shit talkers and see the pussy you really are. Just conduct a test and go to your local gym and talk shit to the guy’s that are bigger than you.

Talk shit to the guy’s that are truly pushing it and making the gains not someone who has newbee gains like you. You won’t do it so go back to the mirror and look at that pussy again. Your body will look exactly the same or worse in one year.

That’s definitely a honest fact from someone that can see right through people like you. If you wanted to make friends here well now you have one. I’ll be your friend till the bitter fucking end👍