Ordering new gear

bobby ricky

I personally wait and be patient. They have your money so I know how you feel. Trust the process. And when you do talk to them be very nice to them because they have your money. After processing you should get your tracking number.

Tigermuscle

Yea brother I just got a tracking number looks like it’s coming thru . Like I said I was new to ordering thru them and I was used to a different format from my old connection. Thanks all be ready to go soon 🤟🏼

PedritoHID

You just got scammed bro, I wouldn't order anymore!! LOL nah sources here are top notch! The most time for me has been 7 days from paying to deliver

Tigermuscle

I just wanted to see if its legit so I just ordered a bottle of test E 300 . But I plan on running test E, EQ, and tren bro

bobby ricky

My first order was one bottle of testosterone just so I wouldn’t loose too much money 😂
Tren, you have experience with peds?

Tigermuscle

My first order was one bottle of testosterone just so I wouldn’t loose too much money 😂
Tren, you have experience with peds?
Yeah it’s crazy bro I remember running tren and I was brushing my teeth and got a pump I started flexing in the mirror lol. After about 6 weeks of tren I cut it off it off because it was fucking me up mentally. I gotta be careful with that stuff

Tigermuscle

Yeah that shit is insane it like you have to have your life 100% In order if not your pay for it mentally I ain’t gonna lie the fist time was hard you have to be prepared and find that balance brother