Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Not sure the best place to post this so in General. We all know the amazing affects Organic Apple Cider Vinegar has; it is true a shot a day keeps the doctor away. Beyond that, I fight chronic sinus infections every winter as the air is dry as a bone where I live. I use a netty pot 2x daily and it was not cutting it this winter and I got tired of fighting the infection. I have now started using this amazing tonic to rinse my sinuses and my infection has gone away! Yeah...make sure you dilute the stuff or your nose will burn like a rampid fire. I add 1/2 teaspoon to my netty pot, fill with water and rinse. 

If any of you are like me and fight sinus infections and the netty pot solution is not cutting it, give this a try!

BTW-it is also great for cleaning glass when diluted down. 

Dolf

Does it burn at all?

Had a coworker who wasn't all there figured since vitamin c was good for so many things that it might help his hemroids. That's right...he shoved a vitamin c pill up his ass. He said it started burning horribly bad, so he had to go fish it out! This man had some of the biggest hands and fingers I've ever seen! True story! Lol

It was in my nose not my rear! LOL! But I am sure in the rear would def burn like someone holding a torch to it! 

In the nose its not bad as its diluted and it does the trick. I think I will wait until I am older to try it on my rear ;)

There are limits to things out there..like Vitamin C is not for anal issues! 

I think that would be a really dumb move on my part!! Actually anyone on here...I dont want negged..but I can think of a few people off of here that I would be happy to volunteer and watch the outcome LMAO! Talk about a burning dose of Karma 

B

bigmurph

Its interesting that you brought this up i entered my shopping market to get my groceries this week and where im at the allergies are out of control. So they have every pill for allegergies right when you walk in and next to all the pills where bottles of apple cider vinegar I thought it was strange that they would display that right up front but now it makes sense.

Hi Bigmurph...I think they are going to try and sell whatever they can when they can! For me, I would rather the apple cider vinegar over the Benadryl!

It has worked wonders for my sinus infections! I have fought them since January. Started using APV and they are gone! Give it a try if ya want :)

B

bigmurph

I appreciate the information im not a everything has to be natural nut but I would like to use a more natural product then just pop a pill that in my opinion makes me feel like shit.

Thanks bbb

blastthru23

Well, I wish I knew that 20+ years ago! I mixed a pinch of cayenne pepper in 8 ounces of water and snorted the water (didn't have a netty pot). Definitely did the trick, but holy shit! I hear putting it a enema helps with parasites, any takers?