Krill oil/omega 3 500 mg a day
CoQ10 100 mg a day
creatine 5 gram a day
low dose asprin 81mg - 1 a day.
Niacin 500 a day
L arginine 1000 mg a day
Multi vitamin
EAA's and BCAA's- throughout the day

Im just curious is anyone else s taking these OTC supplements and why they are taking them and what they like and dont like about them. also, if you would add anything else to the list or take something away.

Zewi

1tbs of Apple Cider Vinger 1 in morning one at night. Will help with blood pressure
dont forget your C and E and your fish oil.
dont forget your liver support if your taking pills. I'll add my list tonight

Papa.Smurf0311

isnt NAC for liver support? and do you take fish oil AND krill oil? also, when you say C and E, do you mean vitamins? also, i should add vitamin D3 to this list

THE MOOSE

Papa.Smurf0311 Take Fish Oil, but don't waste your money on Krill Oil. Its inferior to fish oil & no scientific papers proving its effectiveness over fish oil. It's a marketing ploy. I'm looking into Humanafort but have only found one scientific paper on it's effects on lipids. Jury still out on that one too. Red yeast rice if you can find a real product of high quality is best for lipid health! Statins are made from that, but faked mostly as a OTC supplement!

Link about OTC Statins:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7cbhihgg0J/?igshid=tn4jo15ifmnq

Last edited:

OhioStateFootball

Calcium D-Glucarate, a multi, NAC, and some days an zinc pill to get a little extra. The calcium D-Glucarate is supposed to balance hormones, detox, and act as a liver support.