out of shape !!!!

siegmund

Like I said bros im not wasting another cycle , well when I say I was half stepping , I know I was , I feel like some one took a baseball bat and beat me from head to toe , WHY,, SERIOUSLY TRAING , NOWNI KNOW I WAS GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS , OK YES SOMETIMES WE BECOME COMPLACIENT  AND WHAT I MEAN IS ONCE WE HAD THE SIZE , MUSCLE MEMORY IS SIMPLE , A FEW WEEKS OF HALF ASS TRAINING AND EATING THE SIZE IS BACK , NOW I TOOK ITM TO ANOTHER LEVEL , FAILURE EVERY WORK OUT , KEEP PUSHING TO MY MUSCLE BURNS SO BAD I COULD SCREAM !!!!   Now.this is TRAINING , AND I KNOW I BEEN FUCKING AROUND BY HOW SORE I AM ,, MY TRAPS MY TRIS AND LATS FEEL LIKE TOOTHACHS ::)) SO WE NEED TO ASK OUR SELFS SOMETIMES IF WORKING OUT AT HOME ARE YOU TRAINING OR GOING THROUGH MOTIONS!!!!! BROTHERS I TAKING THIS MOTHERFUCKING CY LE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, IM GETTING SICK LIKE IN THE JOINT EVERYDay  I TRAINED FOR WAR. , ANXMI MEAN I TRAINED BECAUSE MY LIFE DEPENDEDMON IT ,, WELL NOW TOO,, NEED A PUSH COME SEE ME ::)) Sieg. Ps I dont live in past but I remember being 170 bucket shots 450 and pulling 555 ,bench sucked but , I didnt care I ztill reppedmout and had the stamina ,, I perfer stamina over strenght id rather do 245 for 10 sets of 12  bench shoulders 165 for 10 sets 12 squats 225 -250 10 sets of 12 etc this is when I wS at my peak , you can bench press a house butmif you have no wind and cant move , your dead in the water , so im back to the joint workout , pullups , dips et. Medium weight 

D

dolfanshan

Nothing feels better than good hard training. I think in your line of work stamina is important. The sieg is motivated and killing it! Watch out!

siegmund

More motivated than in years , im going to see just what npp 75mg ed and test,A 150 ed will do a week that know where this drive came from but glad it did , I dont. Care I can be in truck see a gym , and stopping ic I didnt get it in yet ,, I miss that fu king rock solid hard like I use to have butmin the pen I use to train 6 hours a day ,2 in morn bench lets say then afternoon tris   then evening stomach . Next day back morn , bis afternoon then stomach nite , then nextday , legs , deads , in morn , calfs afternoon stomach nite ,  then day off but on day off I would do push ups dips pullups stomach. : )) do that for 13 years stright ,, EXACTLY , I USE TO BE A MACHINE , but this iz the real world , but.I can sti be ni e 

K

krisbr

Yep we get complacent,  same thing happened to me I trained for 3 years in my garage and after a while I knew I was just going through the motions. So I joined a hardcore gym started doing some power lifting training. Discovered I like it and I have made tremendous gains. The gym owner is pushing himself to stay ahead of me and you know what? I'm gaining on him fast. It seems every week I'm gaining on his lifts by 10 pounds. We all need to change it up from time to time and find some new motivation. 

siegmund

Exactly I look in mirroor and say oh ya im nice ,, BULLSHIT , IM A MESS , IM OUT OC SHAPE , BIG I IM BIG BUT JAC KED , TIGHT AND VASCULAR  IS COMING , AND YES I BE XXX AME COMPLACENT

K

krisbr

Lol you can't be that bad seig. Just hit a bump. You got your head right now and the body will follow.

D

dolfanshan

Sieg if you're out of shape then I wanna be out of shape too. Beast mode sieg