Overtraining to PCT

SamuelSmith

Hey, guys. As I wrote recently in the Steroid forum, I am overtrained. I believed, incorrectly as it turns out, that Test E 250 (2 times per week) and EPO (6000iu per week for 6 weeks; blood pressure always remained stable) would allow me to train as much as I wanted. Training (excessive running and weight lifting as an important supplement) is my identity. It's all I want to do. Well I did too much and now I have a resting heart rate of 120 and other symptoms commonly associated with overtraining syndrome. Responses to my post in Steroid forum have convinced me to discontinue EPO and begin PCT immediately. I pinned last week so I will start taking clomid and nolvadex late next week. In the meantime I will pin HCG once. My question regards dosage for clomid and nolva. I've read the typical dosage is clomid, 100/100/50/50, and nolva, 40/40/20/20. Does this sound like a good idea for my situation? (Recall I'm having to end my cycle about 5 weeks early; also, the last time I took clomid at those levels my vision got super blurry. Is a strictly nolva PCT at those levels advisable? I also have arimidex for bloat). I have learned a lot the past week--like I need to check with you guys, my superiors, before I go off on a cycle. I won't make that mistake again. Thanks to all that respond. The advice I got in response to my last post was most welcomed and even more helpful. 

SemperFi

SS,

+2 for asking questions! You already have my advice and I am certain others will pipe in shortly.

BTW - My new nickname for you is Super Sport. ;)

SEMPER FI

Dolf

A resting heart rate of 120 is not good. That can be a sign of other medical issues.

How were or are you taking adex?

Clomid and vision issues is quite common. Take the clomid before you go to bed. That'll help relieve the side effects.

SamuelSmith

Dolf: I am pretty sure the HR is a sign of overtraining syndrome only because I've been through this before. If my hr doesn't go down over the next two weeks with no exercise I'll seek medical attention. And yes, I've been taking adex, but generally as needed--when I get itchy nips, for instance. Do you suggest taking it more regularly during cycle? And how often should I take it during PCT? And thanks for the tip on Clomid. I'll take it at night. 

siegmund

you have a hr of 120 , i do not belive this is from over traing. i get my heart rate up when traing or working or whatever exercise but it comes down.  if your heart rate is staying high. imo there is a medical.condition or med issue 

SamuelSmith

Siegmund:

It could be medical condition, I agree. My doctor ruled out thyroid issue. My sports medicine doctor believes its overtraining syndrome (OTS), but he cannot be sure because there is no test for it. Regardless, this has happened tI me before. (Three years ago I got my resting hr up to 130!!!) What has worked in the past is total rest. After 8-12 weeks my HR returns to normal. My problem is that I rarely let myself rest because I love to train. So I need to work on moderation so as to prevent getting into this situation again because it is hard on my body.