Packages at ISC

csancheezy

I have a package supposed to be on its way from the united kingdom, it contains some orals. Now the tracking has said "Processed through sort facility" as the status of item and for location it says "ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)" the date it arrived their was February 7th. So as of today that is a week. Reason to be concerned product has been seized or just need to hang tight for a bit? I have never had anything seized as of yet. The usual shipping from this cat is 8-10 days, I got my tracking number on the 2nd, so thats 12 days now. Thoughts? Experiences?

Sho-nuff

Yes I had 1 day that in new York stayed that way all way til  I got custom letter .and it will read you got so many option I thinks it's like number 5 in there that says if this is not your or default just ignore. . Do that .since then i only get from domestic. .yeah I say they got that 1 cause it should be saying something like depart isc 

milkin

I have seen packages sit in customs for up to 15 days. I have also have them delivered out of the blue without the tracker being update. Everyone fears a seizure letter that's why it is a good idea to mix delivery address/ receiver names up every so often. Delivery frequency def raises a flag.

ramdisck

I've had a few get held up. three times I've gotten letters at different addresses.  usually after 3 weeks in ICS new york.  I have read that people still get packages after that, but those are not usually contraband.  I lose hope after 3 weeks in the ICS.

Outlawthing

I have had tracking say that for a week then all of a sudden it moves so idk they are just slow as puck either that or they will send a letter it's took them so long before I forgot i had a pack coming 

Sho-nuff

Yea bro sometimes I will update and move real fast but I'm prob thinking it's begin investigate nothing worry bout but losing pak took me like 30 days and you get a home land letter it will state how many pills and  how many vails and what is you action to take just tare letter and keep it moving .I was getting something from China so I text last stop coming from that part country is new York .. JFK so I'm taking your getting from somewhere else why your held at last stop be4 entering states.  Go domestic either way from now on.but China and then places do have best gear hell that's where raws come from 

csancheezy

Its out for delivery today hahaha!!!!! IT all of a sudden updated yesterday and said it was in the town next to me. Now I got another one from turkey that has no updates since it was handed to the overseas postal service , so the wait continues haha

csancheezy

the dude we are waiting ons stuff has came through for me a few times with no hitch just takes up to 3 weeks sometimes lol. Oh and that pack i posted about just hit the mailbox hehe :p yuuuummmmmm!

SenseiMiagi

Wewt!  ISC is a pain to wait for...no rhyme or reason how long it stats, and can be frustrating.  UK packs are pretty automatic as far the states go....few issues, and almost domestic success rates.  Grats on it reaching the mailbox!

strong

Well Cheezy, as long as you took 1 at a time while taking those 2, You have followed DR. Strong's advice... Enjoy the night off and some good sleep...