Pain after IM test Cyp injection

Prol4ps3

Is it normal to have a little pain after a test Cyp injection, it is 200mg/ml currently injecting .75ml 2x a week.
I always have a little bit of pain after an injection, particularly when i do it in my left leg. no pain on the pin going in or out only after i've injected.

I was reading somewhere that high dosage/ml test such as test 400 causes pain.
Additionally my Test always has 'floaters' until heated to body temp which I assumed was the cyp crystalising, so can i assume that the test i have is possibly more concentrated given the 'floaters' which would also explain the pain after injection.

I had no issues when i was going Subq but i juust don't have the fat in my abdomen just now to feel safe injecting that way now.

PedritoHID

When I first started I had some PIP (post injection pain) that's normal. Eventually even with crystals in the solution I get no pip now on my glutes.

Injecting on my quads was so much painful and they were getting swollen.

Prol4ps3

When I first started I had some PIP (post injection pain) that's normal. Eventually even with crystals in the solution I get no pip now on my glutes.

Injecting on my quads was so much painful and they were getting swollen.
Good stuff. Nothing to worry about then.

only 4 more pins till my cycle is done too. Very excited.

MusculeX

post injection pain happens quite often, there are several reasons for this.
1) if you use the same syringe to inject different products e.g. EQ+test
2) short syringes also could leads to unwanted pain
3) high solvent content in the product. Even if supplier is well known and you have used same product from same manufactory before, there will be small % to get PIP if solvent is more then usually. You can try magnesium sulfate compress at the injection site to reduce pain.

Prol4ps3

post injection pain happens quite often, there are several reasons for this.
1) if you use the same syringe to inject different products e.g. EQ+test
2) short syringes also could leads to unwanted pain
3) high solvent content in the product. Even if supplier is well known and you have used same product from same manufactory before, there will be small % to get PIP if solvent is more then usually. You can try magnesium sulfate compress at the injection site to reduce pain.
Thank you for your reply and information. It is much appreiated