Payments

cloudy

Hey guys I'm a newbie, I've started with a friend about 2 weeks ago and he has always had the enan 250, but he is not reliable and I don't like depending on him. My issue is that when I see the billing process , on many sites, it makes me freak. Is there not a lab the will take paypal. I feel like going to get a money order or money transfer is like being blindfolded trying to "pin the tail on a donkey". I am I just being a bitch or what?

Thanks 4 your time.  

Turning 40

Hi Dude, welcome,

Dunno where you live but, chances are, the gear you are trying to buy is illegal in your area.For that reason you can forget paypal, visa, etc.

In the UK some sources will take paypal, for repeat customers. Remember they have more to lose than you. The authorities are after the dealers way may than the users and it carries serious jail time. Easiest way to get caught is the money trail - hence their caution. And really how much protection would you really get? would you raise a dispute with PP if your gear was poor quality - what do you think PP would say?

I'm with you. My biggest fear was getting ripped off - I HATE being made a mug off. Only advice I can give is do your homework, check out the best rated sources (on here) for your area. Get a feel for their website, maybe send an email enquiry and gauge the response, maybe place a small order. Ultimately it's up to you, yes you are taking a chance - but minimize the risk.

Best wishes, T40

strong

Welcome cloudy, Hang around and get involved with the community and im sure you will learn who you can trust. if you find a good source you really don't have to worry about moneygram. or Walmart to Walmart...

Standingup

You know I was afraid of the exact same thing, but Ive since been fortunate to find out very very few guys are interested in taking your money for one small order and not delivering. So really the chances are very slim you will get nothing, the real question is more to the quality.

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to MG cloudy! Read the source reviews they will help you make a decision. X2 on what Turning40 and standingup said...