PCT from a US source

lambo337

Hey brothers, this is more or less a question, not necessarily a topic of discussion. Need some help acquiring some arimidex and clomid.  tried to set up a couple of accounts and keep getting invalid email prompts. Any suggestion? 

B

Burrr

keep looking for a source that sells pharma grade PCT products, there are a few domestics that carry the real deal.

As far as registering with a UGL website, just shoot a private message to the UGL rep and ask whats up.

I've had 100% success getting my PCT and AI through customs, it does not scare me like buying AAS from an international source.

Dolf

X2 and +1 burrr. I have zero worries about getting serms or ai's through customs either.

Dolf

It used to worry me too. I've ordered many times from overseas without any problems.

lambo337

Cool, ya im sure it'd work out. Ima get an order together soon i guess. Recommended  sources over seas would be helpful. PM me if you prefer. Thanks

Dolf

First things first brotha. Make an intro to the community and read the rules. http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines