PCT help

Hey all, I am 40 years old and currently taking 500mg of Test E twice a week with once a week 600mg of Deca. I plan on stopping Deca after 10 weeks and finishing Test E the remaining 2 weeks. Would I start PCT after two weeks of last Test E or when? I planned on taking Nolvadex 40mg daily for two weeks and 20mg for the third week. Should I be adding anything else to my PCT? Thanks again for any advice and help.

HGH.to

Deca is a very long injectable steroid. It takes around 6 weeks to kick in your system, stopping after 10 weeks isn't very wise. Extend the cycle length.
Also, PCT would start about 2 weeks after the last injection. PCT usually lasts 4 weeks, sometimes even more such as 5-6 weeks depending on how you feel. Doses also depends on how you feel. But Nolvadex as 40/40/20/20 mg/day/week sounds good. If you find it not enough, add Clomid (such as 50/50/25/25 mg/day/week). Natural supplements with vitamins and minerals can be helpful. Check into HCG too. especially if you notice testicle shrinkage.

Also, are you sure you want to inject 600 mg of Deca all at once? it could be too much. Also, Deca dosage higher than Test could cause issues. Usually it's the other way around.

Aussie

Have you had bloods before going on ?
At 40 you probably don’t have great levels but maybe you do.
Interesting to know what your test levels looks like before starting a cycle