PCT= Loss of appetite?

Blahblah

While I knew that my strength would fall off a bit, and I noticed a drop in energy pretty quick after finishing my cycle, one thing I didn't anticipate was my loss in appetite.

I put on a good 15 pounds during the 12 weeks I was on test and I was eating everything in sight (on purpose) but as soon as I came off and got on the clomid/nolva I wasn't able to finish meals, I wasn't able to finish shakes... within 3 weeks I lost 7 pounds (looks like it all came from fat though :) but still).

Is this normal? I'm really trying to keep adding muscle, but my calories have easily dropped in half.

Suggestions?

Ermahgerd

Yeah I notice it's harder to get in calories post cycle because I'm always hungry on cycle lol. I got on some GHRP-6 during pct and it greatly helped increase hunger, and I didn't lose much size or strength at all.

Gorp 6 anatogonizes ghrelin, actually fighting against it helps control gastric emptying and increasing hunger.

Plus if you are running  serms in pct, they will lower your IGF levels.  Ghrp 6 gives a pulse in GH secretion, which in turn will help keep IGF levels higher. 

Ghrp 6 makes me hungry as hell, I take in protein only for at least an hour before and after my shot so there is no interference with GH pulse.

Dolf

X2 and +2 ermahgerd ghrp-6 will give you that 14 year old boy in puberty type appetite. 

ramdisck

7 pounds lost is normal.  I lose 5-8 each cycle during PCT.  a lot is water some is genetics.  Without the extra test I just don't keep it all.

blastthru23

Sounds like a good compound to put into the repertoire in the future.  Thanks for the info! As an aside, these blurbs from the MG fam are awesome because they lack the hyperbole usually found in extreme doses on peptide sales sites. Thus no need to weed out the crap to find the gem