PCT or lower dosage?

Unicycler

Lol, no wonder you're having sides
Yes, I made the mistake of not running an AI. It’a fairly controversial and most of what I was reading gravitated towards running an AI after/ if symptoms arose, and the benefits of high e2. While I agree there are benefits I think the cons outweigh the pros , atleast for me personally. Definetely regret not running an AI from the beginning.

Unicycler

160 estrogen... some men have lower testosterone levels than you do estrogen, LOL :D
Yeah… I figured, well, my T is so damn high my e2 seems quite low! But honestly, I had no bloat, no acne, nothing. I thought I was just somewhat immune to sides. No telling how long my gyno has been progressing though. On TRT alone my chest was uneven, but I assumed that was due to my form/ training. I don’t feel any pain, it doesn’t look terribly noticeable, but there’s a lump, and she’s a growin

HGH.to

Yeah… I figured, well, my T is so damn high my e2 seems quite low! But honestly, I had no bloat, no acne, nothing. I thought I was just somewhat immune to sides. No telling how long my gyno has been progressing though. On TRT alone my chest was uneven, but I assumed that was due to my form/ training. I don’t feel any pain, it doesn’t look terribly noticeable, but there’s a lump, and she’s a growin
great you started dealing with gynecomastia at the onset. you'll do fine. as said, lower testosterone, continue with arimidex and go for nolvadex or the other one that blocks estrogen in breast tissues