PCT

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

Just in case I do end up going this route. What kinda PCT cycle would it take to return to normal after couple of years of blast and cruise. And an estimated time frame. I wouldn't mind just coming off completely but I don't want to completely stress my body out.
Question #2. How long does it take a gram a week test cycle to clear your system. Ran for 10 weeks.

D

Deleted member 45086

By the silence I am guessing I better cruise. 😂

suppsforlife

Yeah... after years of blast and cruise, it's unlikely to return back natural T levels. However, you could try it to see how it goes. You'll require a harsh PCT though. My guessing would be about 8 weeks of PCT with pretty high doses of Clomid, Nolvadex, very likely to require HCG and maybe even Aromasin. Throw in there some natural supplements that can help boost testosterone too.
You'll need to "bridge" between your cruise and PCT for about 2 weeks with the natural supplements and HCG too.

D

Deleted member 45086

Oh well I can't see me doing all that without assurance that it'll work. I feel a lot better about putting test in my body than all the ancillary drugs. Suppsforlife can I use Anadrol and Dbol instead of nolva and clomid. 😂. That's how I PCT.

Gokupwr62

It can be done but IMHO would put you through to much to even make it worth it. You'd have to throw the kitchen sink in hopes it'll return to something somewhat normal which isn't guaranteed. When you decide that route most likely it'll be for life. what I'd look into doing tho is running trt at x amount and very slowly drop it until your within a decent test range and maintain that while throwing in hcg let your body adjust for sometime before stopping the test and starting up the clomid and nolvo while continuing with hcg. Also heard wonders about hmg especially for fertility. Also the test clearing would depend on the ester you were using so test cyp has a half life of 8 days so should be completely cleared in 16 days but your serum levels should start declining a CPL days after your last shot