pec tear

Andre'S

Need advice, tore my right pec. I went to the emergency, doc said it is not dettached, but a belly tear. I now have brusing that extends down my right arm to my elbow and across my pec down into my abs. Tore it 2 days ago. I still have range of motion but it is sore as F---. Was on a lite cycle of tren enanthate 250/week thats it.

Advice on rehab?

hayabusa

take it easy bro, sounds nasty, best to play it safe, dont fuk about, if it were me id keep training my legs and be very carefull, after a short lay off get back to light upper body training....may be best to come off, depends whether you can afford to, id prob stay on so i could keep training and hopefully the gear will aid a speedy recovery

Andre'S

Thanks man, I have acess to just about everything....thoughts?
Training quads today, think I can train back...maybe just seated cable rows?
Thanks for the in put, trying not get into a major slump.

milkin

Hayabusa offers some good advice here Andre's, take it easy or your recovery will take far longer then it should. I insulted my right bicep tendon many years back and kept trying to "Push through" thinking it would not due any harm, that injury ended up taking well over 6 months to heal due to my ignorance. If you continue to insult an injury, then it will not heal. Rest, super light exercise, and an anti inflammatory ( Celebrex ) is what eventually worked for me. Depending on the severity of your injury, you may not be able to perform even light exercises, only your doctor can tell you how to go about recoveering.

Now would be the perfect time to really dial in on your diet, cardio, and lower body exercises. You did not list your stats in your profile so your BF is unknown to us but taking a step back here and shedding some BF will be proove to be most advantageous. Once you recover, you will be ready for some major recomp action with your new lower BF self and you can then concentrate on packing on some lean mass. 

Food for thought, thats all think about it and don't push yourself. Good luck, keep us all informed, and post your stats. 

Andre'S

Thanks for all the advice. this thing is really bruising bad, all the way into my abs and across my chest, down past my elbow. The er doc said it wasn't detached and i can move it and still flex the pec, is this brusing because of the tren e? maybe affecting my clotting factors? told doc i was on tren he had never heard of it, shocker.

Thanks.

Foodman

Its just blood spilling everywhere.
Its literally an open wound inside your body.
You just have to wait for it to heal up.