Personal experience of Tren

jasonking92

Just want to share my Personal experience with Tren. First off just to be clear Tren is a very powerful steroid and does not agree with a lot of people. You should be well researched before taking it. If after learning the good and the bad you still want to proceed. Then start low and build up dose very slowly. My experience was with 300mg Tren split over two pins thu/mon. with 500mg test e. The first things I noticed after a few weeks was bad heartburn disturbed sleep pattern  constantly hot and constant high blood pressure. This lasted the whole cycle. I found if I did not get around 5 litres water a day or more I would suffer headaches through dehydration. Also my calorie intake was at 4500 and I had real trouble keeping weight on. I had to increase my good fats (olive oil/peanut butter ect) a lot to gain any weight. Its true the body sculpting ability of Tren is shocking (with hard training will not work otherwise). But would I do another 13 week low dose cycle? I have to say no not for a good while. As it was also a mentally taxing steroid due to the constant hyperactive mental state with seriously long period of poor sleeping for only 4-5hr and light sleep at best. Did I notice big strength gains NO. big muscle gains NO. more energy YES. good for fat loss DEFIANTLY. good muscle definition YES . To me the negatives out weigh the gains but every one is different. I was lucky and have had no bad side affects. I know a few on here who love it a lot hate it. But for me I am in the middle. 

That's it just a quick incite to my Tren cycle experience.

blastthru23

Thanks for sharing you experience JK. It shows that everyone has a VERY unique experience with this compound, and that it is very important to know what one is getting deciding whether to run it or not. I also, started with a low dose and increased weekly. I am glad I did it that way. I get that heartburn too, and have the hardest time eating all 6 meals in a day. For that reason, it is only a cutting drug for me.

Dolf

The thing is for me the sides vary from cycle to cycle. It's like a box of chocolates...you never know what your gonna get! 

JdDaniel01

I asked if it was Tren E because he mentioned doing 300mg between m/th. If he is doing 150mg Tren A twice a week, the sides are going to be hell from that. I can take more milligrams overall through daily shots than I can with eod and with basically minimal sides. TREn more than anything I’ve ever done demands a steady blood level. Noticed His test was a good bit higher than his Tren also. That equals shit to a lot as well...

Dolf

The main issue with test ran higher than tren is estro issues. Although I do know many who swear by running them even.

JARHEAD2

Many have recommended test lower than tren due to the binding characteristic of tren. KP & others recommended it to me & it works. I would only try it on short esters & start with tren at a low dose to see how you might respond. That’s why the estro is so high when test is higher ... the tren hogs the receptors.

jasonking92

If i do ever run it again I will run it with tren e higher see if that combats some of the awful sleep problems but for now it is not on my shopping list.

I am now trying to bulk up before summer currently about 16.2st want to hit 17.5st then trim back. I am also trying to strengthen my core more to increase my overall strength so gym is now 4 days while building up. also bulking should help with strength gains.

so squat bench and bar row added sat/wen with dead lift  bench and over head press mon/fri on the StrongLifts 5×5 workout.  I have been struggling to gain any more extra size for a while. I then read that it takes around 15lb extra weight for every inch in bicep size.  plus I believe I will find it hard to grow larger muscles without  a larger frame for my height 5.10-11" my max natural bicep size as a natural lifter with 10% body fat is 17.5" this is based of the worlds biggest natural lifters before steroids came along. I know people can get a lot bigger now due to steroids but to be honest if I could get 17.5" biceps at 10% body fat before I reach 50 (5y) even on steroids I would be very happy guy.

Dolf

The thing about a low bf% such as 10% your muscles appear to be bigger even though your lighter and they're most likely not. At a lean 215lbs I look bigger and better than I do at a 14% by 230lbs. Take pics and judge for yourself. I also feel better at 215lbs too.

BobbyO190

Thanks for sharing Jason. That was very informative and interesting.

Here is a side question for you if you don't mind: What is your favorite other than straight Test?

jasonking92

Deca e  300mg pw with Test e 500mg pw split in to 2 weekly pins works well for me but with all things AAS its down to each person as everyone reacts differently.

I am still learning what works best for me not just with AAS but also Diet and Exercise.

Utternutter

Well to be truthful I love Tren, but and this is a but, I used Tren ace, onl  used 1ml/100ml injection and boy 30 seconds later I spent 15 minute On the floor gasping for breath and trying to cough my lungs up, wow what a trip that was————— not, so being me it was going to be tren eth so truly being a long Ester I wasn’t going to be picking my lungs up off the Floor. Phew!!!!! I did have a small cough but went in 5 mins, what I’m trying to say is if you haven’t tried tren before try the long Easter first. :)

strong

X2... Tren sides can be pretty rough for some people. I'd have to recommend if you're going to use Tren, Try with ace first.

SemperFi

Utternutter said:
</p><p> what I’m trying to say is if you haven’t tried tren before try the long Easter first. :)</p><p>
</p><p>This is a bad idea in my opinion. If the first time tren user has a negative reaction to tren the side effects are going to be around for several weeks with the longer ester. The shorter acetate ester will be out of your system in a much shorter time period. Negative sides suck and having them around longer than they need to be sucks big time.</p><p>BTW- Welcome to the boards.</p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p><p> </p>

rgonza22

Man, and that cough is hard and rough and you those affected are totally powerless over such an intense and aggressive ordeal. That cough can be very painful for unconditioned lungs. Anyhow, I have to share this with you although I dont do Tren anymore ever, nasty ominous shit man, and Not for everybody; anyway, i believe the cough comes from the oil entering an opening from the ruptured blood vessel ( usually can tell that you may be very close to the vein when the site bleeds after pulling out the needle). It happens more often then not and if patient, this can be avoided.

Try this-After penetrating the muscle and before you inject, pull the plunger back a bit to see if u draw just a bit of blood, then if so you might be by an open vein....Im sure that mixing the Oil with blood is what causes the cough; BroScience, but I feel that it holds truth to it.

And I knew to start off with Tren Acetate, because its in and out within a couple days as well as the intensity of any possible sides. but I had gotten several SustaTren E 350 instead, and man, oh man, 3ml a week (300 mg of Tren E) cut short in the middle of week 7 due to the stomach flue as well as the sides (mostly aggression and moodiness, hiccups from everything including water, and acid reflux/heartburnsweats day and night, headaches from BP and on and on just piled in all at once it seemed 8 nights of insomnia), and just turned me into a miserable piece of shit psycho and although i was over the insomnia quickly, i could feel that stuff just thumping and working in me for weeks, just wanted the imtensity of the sides to go away. Not for me At least the Acetate is in and out and out in days as opposed to weeks from what Ive learned nor have I run enough of The Acetate, and it seems that with the Acetate , IMOthe user just starts getting great results before the sides really start to kick in. but I will never touch the shit again. Turn a good person into a monster. Just an example. If I could run Tren, Id load up on the Acetate only.