PGE-1 site specific growth

treetrunk

Hey brothers,

I've got some PGE-1 on hand I ordered a while back, I played around with 1 vial just to see what it was about and now I'm considering picking one specific muscle and running a log on it for about a month. Just figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in following along, PGE-1 isn't among the popular peps but struck my attention when I was reading up on it one night.

If I do a log on it I will more than likely choose my biceps to start out with just because it's convenient and a simple (not to mention get used for everything even when not targeting them) place to run my first dedicated pep cycle on. I'll probably pin .05 in each bicep head prior to workout and prior to sleep. This stuff hurts like a bitch IMO for about 20 minutes after pinning it, but it's also like an instant pump. Definitely intense so I'm interested in what it will do if I run it for a month straight and target one specfic area. It supposedly does an amazing job at stretching the muscle fascia allowing optimal growth, the original purpose of it was for ED when dudes had issues getting their junk up, no way would I ever try that with the way this shit feels in a large muscle! Lol. Anyways, figured I'd see if any of the MG family would be interested in following a log on kind of a minimally known pep, I'll tape my arms for size on day one and probably once a week to log progreds if any at all. 

Kfizzle

Of course we want to see this done!  All the research we can get documented as personal experience is golden!  

I am curious tho,  you say run 0.05 in each every day twice a day. What is the actual dose.  I can't remember if that was 1mg or 5mg in a vial and how much bac water you added. 

treetrunk

Last time I went with 3.5 bac water in a 1000mcg / 5ml vial of PGE-1, making every .1ml 28.6 mcg, the standard dosing on all the research I did was 14.6 mcg per injection. Now you know me, I played around with this dosing last time and I'm here to tell you the 14.3 was beyond enough to feel it! I imagine as I get a couple weeks into it I may be able to either go up to .1ml per site but I think it would be more beneficial to split it up into 2 different sites maybe the bicep peak and upper bicep, I'll have to play around with that as time goes on with it.

Dolf

+1 logs from personal experiences are always welcomed and are valuable to the community. 

Have you ever done FST-7 by Hany Rambod?

Pankration

I have done the FTS-7 and had great pumps.  is PGE-1 something you inject into the muscle, like Synthol?  I have never heard of this and I'm very interested to see your results.  I think a log would be great insight.

Dolf

Hany Rambod has used it to train Jay Cutler and a few other pros. Helps stretch the fascia. 

treetrunk

Pankration said:
</p><p>I have done the FTS-7 and had great pumps.  is PGE-1 something you inject into the muscle, like Synthol?  I have never heard of this and I'm very interested to see your results.  I think a log would be great insight.</p><p>
</p><p>Yea man, you inject directly into the muscle that your trying to bring up or localize. I'll start this log in the morning brothers, try and get a good measurement of my arms for day 1, day 1 pre workout, day 1 post workout, then probably update once per week as far as growth goes.</p><p>So pre workout tomorrow A.M. I'll inject .05 ml / 14.3 mcg PGE1 directly into the bicep peak as well as prior to going to sleep. If I decide to up the dose I will most likely just split it up into 2 injections of 14.3 mcg one being in the bicep peak, and other in tricep head. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I decide to do that, this shit gives kind of a dull pain for about 20 - 25 minutes after injecting so I guess we shall see if I feel like taking that dose up a notch! Lol. </p><p> </p>

treetrunk

Dolf said:
</p><p>Hany Rambod has used it to train Jay Cutler and a few other pros. Helps stretch the fascia. </p><p>
</p><p>I'll check it out brother, sounds like it would go hand in hand here. Thanks man!</p><p> </p>

Apex Peptides

PGE1 & Prostacyclin work great for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension. I'm certain their clinical use can be expected to increase as their pulmonary vasodilating effects become better known. I've seen it used quite a bit in surgery. We administer a bolus just prior to cannulating the left pulmonary artery during a lung procurement. The reason behind this is it significantly improves coronary blood flow, inhibit platelet aggregation, and reduces both left ventricular (LV) preload and afterload, as well as inducing hypotension. I'd assume it would give one helluva pump if one were to incorporate into their training protocol.

I know it's available outside of clinical setting, but it's not too popular. I haven't really heard of anyone using it. What is the common dose for bodybuilding purposes? Results/effects? I'm curious.

Pharmacy grade PGE1 is outrageously expensive. I'm assuming it can't be too cheap at research grade either.   

swolesam

treetrunk - did you ever get this going brother? would love to hear your feedback on this?

Also, have you done other site-specific peps like IGF-DES or MGF?