PharmaMix3(test e 200 , Tren e 100, Nan Dec 200- Anavar 50mg daily-Winstrol 50mg daily

Smiggs

So this was my first experience with both Deca and Anavar but I will say that the joint pain caused by the Wini is non existent thanks to the Dec. I'm not a rookie when it comes to gear but orals are something I know very little of. I was doin Win injection but had to get the tabs because that was all available n the brand I'm using ATM. Is this a legit cycle n if yes how long should I hit it if no help a brother out with some subs and ideas.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, much respect

HGH.to

What's your age, weight, height and goal?
what have you used previously? ever did Tren and Nandrolone?
or it is the first time you use Deca and the first time you use Anavar? because if so, do not use both, better add one at a time.
also, do not stack anavar with winstrol because it is too liver toxic. therefore, only use Deca. Which means use your product that contains Test E, Nandrolone, and Tren E. May stack it with winstrol only (for 6-8 weeks) if you have enough experience. Use it for 12-14 weeks.

Smiggs

Hey brother, appreciate u getting back to me. I am 35, 5'7 and 173lbs. I have been a Tren lover for years always stacked with some type of test usually e but I've never experimented with anavar which today was only my 6th day adding the var to the rest of my stack.(The mix and Winni). So u think I should finish my month out to cap off full cycle of win then begin the Anavar separately? Appreciate all the help big bro, much respect

Vail 61

The tren and test ethanate and deca seems good haven't heard alot of guys using winny and var in that stack, I'm sure it's done but definitely not var and winstrol together would have liked to see maybe some masteron in that stack . Good luck and as always be safe

Smiggs

My brother, ty for the feedback much appreciated. So u think I should chill with the var and just finish cycle up with the Wini? I've been on it close to three weeks roughly. As for Masteron tbh Idk nothing about it, but I am always open to learn for knowledge is the key to most doors especially when bettering urself. Anny advice is appreciated, much respect

HGH.to

I think it is better to use one oral at a time, and have adequate breaks between oral cycles to keep your liver safe. If you use both, use liver protection and check liver at least every few weeks

Smiggs

U are probably right, even when I'm off I never come completely off of test so I might just save the Var till then. I appreciate u brother, actually quick question I've never had sides from gear in my life minus a lil aggression but the past month I have developed backne like a 15 boy who just got stuffed in his own locker... What is something good but reasonable price wise? Much Respect

suppsforlife

it is hard to deal with acne man. there's Isotretinoin (Accutane) which may be helpful, but i don't recommend it immediately as it can cause side effects. better try to deal with it naturally. or reduce dosage. you can try:
Vitamin A
Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day)
NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal
Dandelion Root: helps detox
Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes.
Reduce lipids and salts in diet
Increase water intake
If nothing helps, may try Accutane (Isotretinoin) alongside all previous methods.