pinning and oral schedules and timeframes

Bash

Hey guys just throwing up this post to see what u guys schedules look like for injections and orals..

for instance ive previously always pinned at night right before bed either eod or 2ce a week (2 previous cycles) for ai's i would also take it right before bed and split my orals to take twice a day.. one in am one in pm. 

Any preference.. any more effecient way of doing it from experience?

siegmund

I also pin.at.night.,I keep it regular that way ,something always.comes.up in the am. And.i miss ,orals I take.when I remember ,..

SenseiMiagi

I typically pin evening time.  Timing not too important IMO unless youre running base, or preworkout cocktail...just want to make it routine.  I like to take my orals (Dbol) in one shot 1 hr preworkout.  Some space it throughout the day, really is a preference thing.  Ai's, PCT's I like to take just before bed.

tjay

I pin and take my orals (ai included) in the late am with my other vitamins. Should i not be taking these items together?

Dolf

IMO it's whenever it's most convenient for you. Maybe your ai before bed time or anything with sides like clomid.

A

Axle

a preference on injection timing.  I like to split orals up mid morning ,mid eveing.   I always pin and take AI in the evening just been a habit I have had for years.  Unless I am taking a real short ester like suspense I'll pin it mid day.   Your good with your current plan bro.

Kielbasa_Posse

It all depends on half-life's, remember most of the Test half life's are around 2-3 days. Also at night is when you build your natural test levels so I stay away from pinning as much as I can at night. Mournings and mid day is the best choice for me. I know mid day is out of the question for most guys so I would go Mournings. Depending on what oral your taking three times a day mornings mid day and night.