Pins & Needles

Turning 40

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but seemed the least wrong!

Just finished second cycle (test C) waiting to start PCT. But the last few weeks I have had serious amounts of pins & needles. I only need lean on my arm for a few minutes and it's not so much asleep as in a coma!

My BP is in the 120's (I know that's normal but it's usually low) so I'm not concerned on that regard. It's not sore, or much of an issue but is it something I should be concerned about - could it be an indicator or something I should be concerned with?

If I'm just being a pussy - please say!

Cheers, T40

Dolf

He's saying he is getting pins and needles feelings in his arms. Like when they fall asleep.

Uglpharma

Lets face it, you are juicing to get bigger and stronger and with that your frame is changing, Being your second cycle your frame may have just changed enough with the added muscle to put added pressure on nerves and could be causing the pins and needle feeling when leaning on your arm. Im not a doctor, just my possible 2 cents. I would just give it some time, you might be just having per say, Growing pains :)

If it gets bad enough to really concern you, just go see a doctor.

siegmund

i agree with that ,that's bthe only reason i can come up with also,,,if it was during cycle and while pinning i would say maybe hitting close to a nerve ...not hitting a nerve you will fucking know it if that happens  .so i have to believe somewhere along the lines as ugl said

Outlawthing

I'm with ugl I never had that problem till I got bigger now if I lean on arm weird ways it does the same thing. Been like that forever I'm not dead yet :) can't see it being bp unless its like 130s over 90s. Or more 

csancheezy

bigger I had the same issues, it just happens bro, I saw someone talking on this a while back when I was researching, it said due to an increase in igf -1 and GH levels this happens, kind of like how people get numb hands when they are running growth serum, idk though

G

greglarson

Hello my friend , that is Good of you , when done with such a cycle it is good to have a complete 15 weeks Bulking Cycle which is going to help i=you increase in Mas and muscles okay 

As a PCT use Nolvadex and Clomid. Also add Vitamin E at least 400mg/day.

Weeks
1-5 Dbol@40mg/day
1-14 Testosterone Enanthate @500mg/week
1-14 Primobolan @600mg/week
7-12 Winstrol Injectable@50mg EOD
14-17 PCT as follow:
Day 1 – Clomixyl 150mg -  in three divided doses.
Day 2 - Clomixyl 100mg -   in two divided doses
Following 10 days – Clomixyl 50mg  - before bed
Following 10 days
– Clomixyl 50mg - before bed

Products included:
Dianoxyl 10 - 200 tabs
Testosterone Enanthate 4 vials
Primoblan 100 - 9 vials
Stanozolol Injectable 50 Inj - 3 vials
Clomid 1pack

csancheezy

you are not allowed to jump into open forum and push your products. There is a way to go about getting verified as a source on this site and this is not it. Also you should make an intro into the community so people can know who you are.

A

Axle

I have a bad problem with limbs falling asleep while on exspecially tren.  It's to a point where I have to watch how I sleep .  No bs i have to wrap my wrist and elbows some time so that I don't get them bent while sleeping or I wake up and it takes 20 min to get feeling back then there sore for a few hours.  It really bad in my arms and hands.   There are correct it all has to do with you growth from the inside pushing on nerves and pinching blood flow.  Most of the tingling is from loss of oxygen from loss of blood flow at times.   

Turning 40

Cheers guys,

So it seems normal, if not normal then at least not unusual.

They really aren't bad - it's just the fact that this has gone on for a few weeks now.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

T40