Planning Next Cycle (Short Cycle Discussion)

G

Short cycles seem like the best option for me. In the debate between 6 and 8 week cycles Im wondering why no one suggests meeting in the middle and doing a 7 week cycle. Perhaps, say, a 50 day cycle? The way I'm thinking about things in the future for me I'd like to run 7 weeks on/7 weeks off in conjunction with a peptide stack for 6 months on/6 months off. Im forced to be off everything from Mid June to September because of work. So the short cycles make it possible to run 3 cycles a year in this fashion. Im just brainstorming about my future, trying to form a long term gameplan - any feedback would be helpful.

csancheezy

you are TRT or PCT mister a? I think 7 week cycles would be perfectly fine. WHat kind of cycle you thinking about??

M

Mister A

Im a PCT guy. Ill be running prop and dbol. The dbol id run for 6 weeks. The prop id run at 150 EOD and then I'm not sure about the Dbol dosage yet, but something mild. It's my first time running an oral.

APL

I tend to like my injectables ran a few weeks past the bulking orals (dbol, drol, etc)...not tried it any other way but thats kinda the way I do it anyway.

30 mg of dbol is plenty if your trying to go mild. What AI are u using. Did u ever think about using proviron? It will do wonders especially for a short cycle if your trying to get the most out of those 7 weeks. I personally wouldn't do anything less then 8 weeks and 6 weeks is kind of long for dbol IMO. . I never run it past 4 weeks. 5 weeks to me is pushing it. I guess I'm just scared to fuck up my liver.

Dolf

IMO and experience anything less than 50 mg ed of dbol is a waste. You might as well just take Flintstone vitamins instead. I'd run it no less than 5 weeks and use a good liver care. 

wes

This is a really good read. You can get it as a downloadable pdf for free. L Rea has wrote two books on short cycles he doesn't believe in running over 30 day which I thought was crazy until I read his books .  You can get a lot of good gains in short cycles if you do them right .Diet and hard training are a must . Check these books out and let me know what you think. His cycles he lays out have a lot of Build up and daily injections.

M

Mister A

Hey Wes that sounds interesting. Ill check that out to get a different perspective (at first glance it doesnt seem like a viable option to run a 30 day cycle, but ill take a look.)

Ive been wondering about how to split the dosage of Dbol up. With such a short half life, should I be taking multiple daily dosages?

APL, why do you prefer injectables ran a few weeks past orals? Is 2 weeks sufficient?

M

Mister A

Ive been hearing a lot about Proviron and am definitely interested in it. Ive been using Adex and honestly have kept the dosage at .25mg EOD and havent really experienced any bad sides at all. My pimples flare up a bit but its pretty mild compared to what I see other guys go through. Whats so good about Proviron and especially for short cycles?

SenseiMiagi

Proviron binds strongly to SHBG which allows for more free testosterone.  More free testosterone means more libido, aggression, good feeling.  Zewi did a real good write up on it.

M

Mister A

Zewi's write up. Its what got the idea rolling in my head. It actually made me ask "Why isnt Proviron run in every single cycle?"

Dolf

I've split the doses up twice a day, and I've taken it all 1hr prior to training. I like it both ways.  

Dolf

Just keep in mind that proviron is not a replacement for an ai although it does aid in keeping e2 under control. Tapering off is a good idea since it's an antidepressant and stopping suddenly can make some individuals feel like crap, and high bp can be another issue with proviron. 

wes

I always split my oral dosage up half in morning other half 1 hr before workout. Keeps levels stable plus gives that slight boost For workout

Outlawthing

you would love proviron with your cycle really makes aas shine plus  there are other things you will like hehehe:) in the bedroom !!  i always run my dbol at 60mg per day  and I have split doses up but I like to take it preworkout awsome pumps and workouts are insane.  I don't run for more than four weeks.  somewhere around  there my body will let me know that enough is enough you can tell for sure 

strong

Yup, I just opened up my cycle with 50 mgs a day split dose. Ran it for 5 1/2 weeks. Blew me up... as far as provi. love the shit and I have ran it with my last 3 cycles.. 50 mgs a day as well.

turnupthegas

8 weeks personally and I ran dbol at 40mg but like you said if going for mild 30mg is also fine. Also one thing I don't see people talking about enough is ester weight. For example 500mg of test e is not the same as 500 mg of test p, same goes for deconate and phenylprop esters.

In your case I believe prop is 74% actual hormone so 4 150mg shots in a week gives you about 445mg/week

Run the same formula with phenylprop which comes in around 66% hormone and the same dosing only results in 390mg/week

Same goes for ethanate and cyp, just something to consider. 500mg is not 500mg across the board, actually no injectable aas is 100% hormone concentraction unless you get overdosed gear which is not typically the case now-a-days. May be to much info, but keep it in mind when playing with different esters this is paramount to consider. Research and educate brotha, best of luck on the cycle

Zewi

8 week cycle, not many people run it or should I say never think of it.. I'd run proviron 75ed , sustanon 250 EOD... because of the short, medium and long esters, you get kinda of a short and long cycle in one.. we all no log esters really take about 4-6 weeks to kick. So a short 8 week cycle with sustanon and proviron is an awsome cycle it is a real lean cycle but again this cycle only works if you take sustanon EOD.. 

So thouse guys that want to try a short cycle that's 8 weeks but get the befits of a longer Ester that will extend your bloods to 10 weeks here is a good option...don't forget to front load with 500mg first anf 2nd shot..

csancheezy

I would personally frontload that much sust bc once the long esters from the first week start to overlap with the other ones your looking at a huge spike in test levels which could lead to alot of aromatization and sides that all hit at once. But I do agree that sust and prov is a great cycle! I would throw tbol in there too for about 5 weeks.