Plateau??

csancheezy

So I'm seeing a plateau in weight gain in this cycle. I'm running sust and npp and proviron. I am 8 weeks in and I have lost probably 3% bf and gained 5 pounds. Know I realize that gaining 5 pounds of muscle is good but still I was expecting scale to go up more. I am wondering if I should start doing some whole cheat days instead of cheat meals. Diet is about 2700 cals of about 85-90% clean foods, bro foods basicall, with a little salty/sugary junk here and there and maybe one big cheat meal a week. Up the cals? Add some junk food to hit the higher Cals and do some more cardio? Expecting too much muscle mass from the cycl?? 

Thoughts and opinions please my brothers. 

Cheez

Kfizzle

So you have lost around 6lbs of body fat and gained 11 pounds of muscle. Doing pretty good if you ask me.  What is the timeframe here?  Can always up the calories man especially since bodyfat is still dropping.  Some of the gain could be water I suppose but you see the drop in bf % counts  for weight as well. 

Dolf

Imo 2700 calories is too low. 8 weeks is when you usually start leveling off. Adding an oral like var at this point can give a boost.

csancheezy

with how you are coming up wit hose numbers fizzy?? I gained five pounds on scale but bf is 3% lower. How is that 11 pounds of muscle? 

csancheezy

anavar weeks 11-14. How many calories you suggest? I'm currently 200-202 and height 5'9. Maybe 3200?? Add 500? What you think about adding some junk ?

Kfizzle

Stick with me here brother lol. Bodyfat % does have a weight. 3% of your 205lbs is  about 6 lbs. So let's say you lost 6 pounds of fat. Now the scale went UP???  You lost 6 pounds of fat and the scale went up....  well that must mean you gained muscle to COMPENSATE for the fat loss #s. So 5lbs it went up plus 6 pounds loss equals 11lbs. This is why we do not get distracted with the scale and we take progress pictures.. it will mindfuck you harder than outlaw on a beaver!  

Dolf

I wouldn't say junk, but maybe something like peanut butter. You can add 500 calories to your diet with less than 6tbs per day. It's a good calorie dense source of protein and fats. How many carbs per day are you eating?

strong

x2 with Dolf. I loved the sust/npp/prov cycle I ran. I ran it for 14 weeks and I added the var last 6 weeks. Definitely gave me a punch for the rest of the cycle..

MRFIXIT

First off IMO 2700 calories is not even close to what you need to gain! 4500-5000 is more like it! I eat so much fucking food I cant stand eat... And I eat 8 meals a day and 2 protein shakes ... EAT MORE... Fuck cheat days.. that's not lean muscle mass... you only "cheat " your self!

strong

it was my favorite so far. I got the most muscle gains and fat loss on that cycle. I have to say I just finished up a testp, tren a cycle that I was amazed by. I felt like it actually shaped my muscles. tren was incredible but I loved the sust / npp..  I'm a week off cycle now on pct. doin good so far but this week may be tough now that I can feel the levels dropping...

csancheezy

are saying that at 205 pounds eating 4500-5000 calls a day that I am not gonna put on quite a bit of bodyfat? Cmon bro... On my last bulk I didn't eat that much and still gained a ton of muscle, but I wasn't eating this little either. I am def gonna up the calls though.

csancheezy

i follow ya. Well it has been only 8 weeks thus far so thats pretty good for two months. Yeah it's true about the scale, because I saw two buddies yesterday that I haven't seen in a few weeks and they told me I look bigger than I have ever looked but yet my abs are coming in and I'm just leaner all around.