Plz if your under 25 think hard before juicing

Gainz.

Hey if you can get bigger and stronger than me more power to you. I have to take test reguardless so idc but to think you can obtain what I do and your overweight and done even workout is ludicrous. My girl literally stands up for me in front of her friends she’s like I’ve seen this mother fucker work so hard he throws up and keeps going the ethic still has to be there lol.
Yeah my girl will do the same. My gym is in our bedroom... So most of the time she's watching me lift... Day after day... Not missing days!
Also I’m getting married on the 15 next month @Gainz. and for everyone else that’s interested lol

That's awesome brother!!
We're so happy for you guys!
My little brother is getting married in May...
But we're not planning on getting married until 2026.

But that's fuckin great man, you guys are really good together

BulkinWes

Yeah my girl will do the same. My gym is in our bedroom... So most of the time she's watching me lift... Day after day... Not missing days!

That's awesome brother!!
We're so happy for you guys!
My little brother is getting married in May...
But we're not planning on getting married until 2026.

But that's fuckin great man, you guys are really good together
Thanks brother much appreciated it’s weird wanting to be married instead of having to cuz you had a kid and you thini it’s the right thing

Crazy Eddie

Exactly... And I kinda looked like this... Kinda... When I wasn't on gear.
I was still lean and muscular... Just not as big.
But I always hear it from guys who don't lift at all!
Like... How do you think you could look like me... Just because of gear? I just hate being discredited just because I'm on gear. Like... It's the only possible reason.
Same here dog. I’ve always been lean and shredded even with out lifting. Fine Scandinavian genes I guess. I climbed rocks for a long time and was absolutely ripped. But only weighed like 150lbs. Definitely “skinny” for my height. Pretty sure once I started taking shit everyone knew anyway because I went from like 150-175 in a month muhahhaah. Only my close friends that are on gear also know. And of course my girl.
I was worried about telling her because I didn’t know how she would take it. Surprised she was pretty open to it. She just said you better not freak out on me, or you’re done mister lol. But yeah I don’t really say anything to anybody because it’s really not their business. I mean anyone who’s not a fucking retard can figure it out. Like hmmm this dudes 44 and absolutely jacked and never complains about pain or anything lol. Geeee I wonder how he does it?
And I don’t want people to start talking shit either.
Especially because I race dirtbikes and they would love to talk shit about how I won races because I’m on steroids… like no bitch I’m just better than you. And the steroids actually had fuck all to do with it.
Actually shit fucked with my riding because being on cycle I get awesome pumps. But it’s counter productive, I get arm pump hella bad after like 3 laps and it’s not good, I gotta just fight through it and it definitely effects my riding. Shit gets so bad in my right forearm it’s down right painful.

Gainz.

Same here dog. I’ve always been lean and shredded even with out lifting. Fine Scandinavian genes I guess. I climbed rocks for a long time and was absolutely ripped. But only weighed like 150lbs. Definitely “skinny” for my height. Pretty sure once I started taking shit everyone knew anyway because I went from like 150-175 in a month muhahhaah. Only my close friends that are on gear also know. And of course my girl.
I was worried about telling her because I didn’t know how she would take it. Surprised she was pretty open to it. She just said you better not freak out on me, or you’re done mister lol. But yeah I don’t really say anything to anybody because it’s really not their business. I mean anyone who’s not a fucking retard can figure it out. Like hmmm this dudes 44 and absolutely jacked and never complains about pain or anything lol. Geeee I wonder how he does it?
And I don’t want people to start talking shit either.
Especially because I race dirtbikes and they would love to talk shit about how I won races because I’m on steroids… like no bitch I’m just better than you. And the steroids actually had fuck all to do with it.
Actually shit fucked with my riding because being on cycle I get awesome pumps. But it’s counter productive, I get arm pump hella bad after like 3 laps and it’s not good, I gotta just fight through it and it definitely effects my riding. Shit gets so bad in my right forearm it’s down right painful.

Dude gear pumps are a probably!
Last year we were digging holes and I was fucking struggling after the first 2 hours. My forearms and shoulders were so pumped!
They were all picking on me... "All that muscle and you can't use it" 😂
They know I'm stronger... But they weren't wrong. My forearms were so pumped I could barely grip the shovel. Then my shoulders... It looked like my veins were going to pop!

kingswe3are

Yes!!!
I'm dealing with this on a much smaller scale with my son and step son. No they aren't looking to start juicing... But they are starting to worry about their appearance and what height they will grow too.
Let's start with my son, he's 11 years old 5'5 121lbs and wears a size 9 men's shoe. At 11 years old... He's a big boy! He's can shop in the men's section... He's not fat, but a little... Husky. So he's obsessed with diet and working out. He wants to look like his Dad... I found out from his mother he was virtually starving himself trying to lose weight so he could abs. So I had to have a very long serious talk with him about the proper way to train and eat..
A 11 year old starving himself for abs... I mean what the fuck?
That really scared me. But he's back to eating correctly and I explained how working out at his age is fine, but how to do it responsibly.

Now my step son... He's the exact opposite. He's almost 13 years old and he's 4'9 and like 71lbs and wears a size 4. (My 7 year old daughter has a bigger foot, she's 2" shorter but weighs 6lbs more than him) He's by far the smallest boy in his grade. Smaller than a lot of the girls as well.
He's obsessed with getting bigger... But is the pickiest fuckin eater ever... Basically lives off of chicken nuggets, FF and Mac and cheese. Drives me fuckin nuts... But because he's not actually my kid.... I can't force the food down his throat like I would with mine. He's... Not a tough.. likes to wrestle type like my kids are. He's... Emotional and... Well... He's definitely not my kid 🤣😂. He's a good kid... Just not like the rest of us... Or even his mother. We were talking about getting a dirt bike and he started freaking out crying because he was afraid of it. 🤨😔😔... It was a conversation... The bike doesn't even exist... Yet he's crying about it? Drives his mother crazy too...
But anyway... I found some of my weights missing and found them in his room. No big deal... But I had to ask. He took them because he wants to get bigger. so I had to explain to him lifting weights doesn't make you bigger alone... And it damn sure won't make you taller.
Oh I should also mention he actually has very good muscle development for a 12 year old. You can see abs.... and he's extremely fast.. since I got him off that fuckin game 2 years ago and into sports.. he's actually very good. He just doesn't like the tackle... Roughness of it. But catching, throwing, running... He's a fuckin athlete!
So I tried to explain how important food is... And if he really wants to grow... He needs to eat more than chicken nuggets and FF. But... That's still a work in progress.
I also explained... After his mother kind broke his heart by telling him she stopped growing at 15. His little face... When he thought he only had like 2 years of growing left 😂🤣😂.
So I explained to him that I didn't stop growing until I was 24.
When I graduated highschool I was 5'8 and 112lbs. By the time I was 24 I was 6ft 176lbs. So there's still hope for him. His mom is 5'5 but his dad is 6-6'1 but rail skinny.
I do know that genes play a huge roll on how big you're going to get... But I still believe you still have some control over how you end up.

And back to the original post.. as much as I love Sam... I think he's a big reason why so many younger guys are jumping on. But that fact that I'm seeing body issues in 2 of my preteens... Really shows how serious this is.
My 12 year old son is just the opposite from yours. He is husky as well. He knows he is and talks with me about wanting to workout some with me, run, walk, and a couple months ago said bike???? to get some weight off. This only happens for around a day or two then he losses interest then it all plays out again in a few months. Hell when he said biking I bought him a Peloton. He will still ride that when I bitch about buying it, but just a few minutes here or there. I have great talks with him about it and he seems to be really genuine about it, but!!!! Driving me crazy

Gainz.

My 12 year old son is just the opposite from yours. He is husky as well. He knows he is and talks with me about wanting to workout some with me, run, walk, and a couple months ago said bike???? to get some weight off. This only happens for around a day or two then he losses interest then it all plays out again in a few months. Hell when he said biking I bought him a Peloton. He will still ride that when I bitch about buying it, but just a few minutes here or there. I have great talks with him about it and he seems to be really genuine about it, but!!!! Driving me crazy

Yeah my son is addicted to football and wrestling. He's nonstop... Go, go, go!
It drives me crazy! 😂🤣😂.
He wants results and he expects them yesterday

kingswe3are

Having a few kids I can see how that drives you crazy!!! It great though that he has drive, that fire burning!! A lot of the kids I don’t see or get that feeling.

Gainz.

Having a few kids I can see how that drives you crazy!!! It great though that he has drive, that fire burning!! A lot of the kids I don’t see or get that feeling.

Yeah he has no chill... Dad Wanna play football, wanna wrestle, wanna run routes, wanna practice takedowns, wanna... Wanna... Wanna?
It's like damn mother fucker... No.. let's fuckin watch a movie or something 😂🤣.
I got one who would practice football drills all day if I let him... And my stepson would sit in front of his TV on a fuckin game all day if I let him.
Or coarse it's the 2 extremes... Like you 2 assholes need to find a nice balance 🤣😂