Plz if your under 25 think hard before juicing

BulkinWes

I do private sell and I’m getting more and more kids wanting to buy than ever before if your in here please guys you still have alot to grow and mature your not even close to what your peak will be please wait you might never even want to decide to get on once you become the “man” level of life. I will not sell to you if your under 25 so don’t even ask I care about your health

Gainz.

Yes!!!
I'm dealing with this on a much smaller scale with my son and step son. No they aren't looking to start juicing... But they are starting to worry about their appearance and what height they will grow too.
Let's start with my son, he's 11 years old 5'5 121lbs and wears a size 9 men's shoe. At 11 years old... He's a big boy! He's can shop in the men's section... He's not fat, but a little... Husky. So he's obsessed with diet and working out. He wants to look like his Dad... I found out from his mother he was virtually starving himself trying to lose weight so he could abs. So I had to have a very long serious talk with him about the proper way to train and eat..
A 11 year old starving himself for abs... I mean what the fuck?
That really scared me. But he's back to eating correctly and I explained how working out at his age is fine, but how to do it responsibly.

Now my step son... He's the exact opposite. He's almost 13 years old and he's 4'9 and like 71lbs and wears a size 4. (My 7 year old daughter has a bigger foot, she's 2" shorter but weighs 6lbs more than him) He's by far the smallest boy in his grade. Smaller than a lot of the girls as well.
He's obsessed with getting bigger... But is the pickiest fuckin eater ever... Basically lives off of chicken nuggets, FF and Mac and cheese. Drives me fuckin nuts... But because he's not actually my kid.... I can't force the food down his throat like I would with mine. He's... Not a tough.. likes to wrestle type like my kids are. He's... Emotional and... Well... He's definitely not my kid 🤣😂. He's a good kid... Just not like the rest of us... Or even his mother. We were talking about getting a dirt bike and he started freaking out crying because he was afraid of it. 🤨😔😔... It was a conversation... The bike doesn't even exist... Yet he's crying about it? Drives his mother crazy too...
But anyway... I found some of my weights missing and found them in his room. No big deal... But I had to ask. He took them because he wants to get bigger. so I had to explain to him lifting weights doesn't make you bigger alone... And it damn sure won't make you taller.
Oh I should also mention he actually has very good muscle development for a 12 year old. You can see abs.... and he's extremely fast.. since I got him off that fuckin game 2 years ago and into sports.. he's actually very good. He just doesn't like the tackle... Roughness of it. But catching, throwing, running... He's a fuckin athlete!
So I tried to explain how important food is... And if he really wants to grow... He needs to eat more than chicken nuggets and FF. But... That's still a work in progress.
I also explained... After his mother kind broke his heart by telling him she stopped growing at 15. His little face... When he thought he only had like 2 years of growing left 😂🤣😂.
So I explained to him that I didn't stop growing until I was 24.
When I graduated highschool I was 5'8 and 112lbs. By the time I was 24 I was 6ft 176lbs. So there's still hope for him. His mom is 5'5 but his dad is 6-6'1 but rail skinny.
I do know that genes play a huge roll on how big you're going to get... But I still believe you still have some control over how you end up.

And back to the original post.. as much as I love Sam... I think he's a big reason why so many younger guys are jumping on. But that fact that I'm seeing body issues in 2 of my preteens... Really shows how serious this is.

HGH.to

as with almost anything else when talking about teens, lack of knowledge, expertise and skills is what leads to this. That's why I always recommend beginners, especially younger ones, to start learning and researching. Often we can't stop them from doing stupid things. But they could stop themselves from doing it by learning

Crazy Eddie

It’s all because of forums just like this. The internet. Instagram, facebook, social media. YouTube.
I have a friend. And I call him a friend because well he’s a great kid, for his age and proved himself time and time again. But he’s like 25-28. He was talking about taking some tren because all the kids in his hometown are on it and he wants to loose some weight and get shredded. Mind you this kids like 6’ 180-200 lbs. he’s not small. But the mofo has some serious retard strength! 😆
I told him if I find out he’s taking ANY PED’s I’m going to beat the fuck outta him and call his dad lol. You’re too young first of all. Second you’re not mentally stable enough to handle FUCKING TREN OF ALL THINGS!
He’s got some depression and some demons he’s dealing with.( Why I have no idea other than he lives in Cleveland Ohio 🤮)
But basically told him I was going to fuck him up if I caught him doing shit. I told him to get in the fucking gym and put in the work, you would need to put in even if you were on gear! Dont be a lazy fuck!
Definitely got the point across to him I know that.

Crazy Eddie

as with almost anything else when talking about teens, lack of knowledge, expertise and skills is what leads to this. That's why I always recommend beginners, especially younger ones, to start learning and researching. Often we can't stop them from doing stupid things. But they could stop themselves from doing it by learning
Good advice. I researched steroids for the better part of 15 years before I finally. At 41 found a source and jumped on gear. Mind you 15 years ago there was no internet really, no online sources of information, or misinformation lol. And my source was kinda taken back by how much I know about the subject. And even schooled him on a few things he was misinformed about.

So yeah you could say I did my homework for a looooong time before I pulled the trigger

BulkinWes

It’s all because of forums just like this. The internet. Instagram, facebook, social media. YouTube.
I have a friend. And I call him a friend because well he’s a great kid, for his age and proved himself time and time again. But he’s like 25-28. He was talking about taking some tren because all the kids in his hometown are on it and he wants to loose some weight and get shredded. Mind you this kids like 6’ 180-200 lbs. he’s not small. But the mofo has some serious retard strength! 😆
I told him if I find out he’s taking ANY PED’s I’m going to beat the fuck outta him and call his dad lol. You’re too young first of all. Second you’re not mentally stable enough to handle FUCKING TREN OF ALL THINGS!
He’s got some depression and some demons he’s dealing with.( Why I have no idea other than he lives in Cleveland Ohio 🤮)
But basically told him I was going to fuck him up if I caught him doing shit. I told him to get in the fucking gym and put in the work, you would need to put in even if you were on gear! Dont be a lazy fuck!
Definitely got the point across to him I know that.
Well this forum does not condone to anyone under the age of 25 28 is better but none of us will advocate anyone to do stuff like that and if you’ll read through a lot of the pages we talk people out of doing it and maybe just doing some TRT. This forum is strictly a group of assholes thay care about each others health yes we talk shit and act up but we will never give people advice that we think could hurt them and I will go as far as to say we have several experts in here. I’m not gonna say I’m an expert but I’ve been on and off for 10 yrs and I was in my early 20s and I do regret not waiting longer because now I’m stuck on TRT. But yes I agree for the most part you are correct just not about this forum specifically.

Crazy Eddie

Well this forum does not condone to anyone under the age of 25 28 is better but none of us will advocate anyone to do stuff like that and if you’ll read through a lot of the pages we talk people out of doing it and maybe just doing some TRT. This forum is strictly a group of assholes thay care about each others health yes we talk shit and act up but we will never give people advice that we think could hurt them and I will go as far as to say we have several experts in here. I’m not gonna say I’m an expert but I’ve been on and off for 10 yrs and I was in my early 20s and I do regret not waiting longer because now I’m stuck on TRT. But yes I agree for the most part you are correct just not about this forum specifically.
Sorry I could have worded that slightly differently. Was just using forums as an example. I wasn’t specifically saying anything about this forum. 😊

BulkinWes

Sorry I could have worded that slightly differently. Was just using forums as an example. I wasn’t specifically saying anything about this forum. 😊
I was thinking you meant that but just wanted to make sure. But I appreciate you looking out for your boy because without research this shit is extremely dangerous and kids will literally take anything I mean over the past 10yrs I still do research and they come with more results constantly I mean they are gonna do it any ways but they will not be buying from me lol

BulkinWes

And the pure stupidity as well

Gainz.

It’s sad cuz sometimes the effects are irreversible
Yeah you ain't kidding brother...
The fact that people aren't doing research until they get hurt blows my mind!

I just wish people... Normal people understood steroids better. Way too many people think you just take gear and become a bodybuilder. Or the only reason why we have muscle is because of them..
I'm just so fucking sick of hearing "well if I took steroids I'd look just like you"
They just think steroids means that you magically build muscle without having to eat and train. It really pisses me off

BulkinWes

Yeah you ain't kidding brother...
The fact that people aren't doing research until they get hurt blows my mind!

I just wish people... Normal people understood steroids better. Way too many people think you just take gear and become a bodybuilder. Or the only reason why we have muscle is because of them..
I'm just so fucking sick of hearing "well if I took steroids I'd look just like you"
They just think steroids means that you magically build muscle without having to eat and train. It really pisses me off
Yeah if you took steroids and looked like me that means your in the gym everyday eating like your suppose to and checking your blood working and working even harder so you can get those muscle to heal even more the more you work them so I doubt it. Some guys yes they would look better than me but that’s far and in between

Gainz.

Yeah if you took steroids and looked like me that means your in the gym everyday eating like your suppose to and checking your blood working and working even harder so you can get those muscle to heal even more the more you work them so I doubt it. Some guys yes they would look better than me but that’s far and in between
Exactly... And I kinda looked like this... Kinda... When I wasn't on gear.
I was still lean and muscular... Just not as big.
But I always hear it from guys who don't lift at all!
Like... How do you think you could look like me... Just because of gear? I just hate being discredited just because I'm on gear. Like... It's the only possible reason.

BulkinWes

Hey if you can get bigger and stronger than me more power to you. I have to take test reguardless so idc but to think you can obtain what I do and your overweight and done even workout is ludicrous. My girl literally stands up for me in front of her friends she’s like I’ve seen this mother fucker work so hard he throws up and keeps going the ethic still has to be there lol.