Popping the 19-nor cherry with Tren Ace

blastthru23

My right quad is kinda red, and warm to the touch, slight swelling, its sore but not crippling, tho i have a high pain threshold.  Im figuring its from the ba. I have vial from a different source, may give it a shot, pun intended. Glute pin isnt sore, mo pip. I'll keep the test at 50, and increase tren mid to late week, and go from there. Thanks for the follow up brother! Btw, how can i +1?

siegmund

you can't yet +1 me you need be silver ,but you can give a thumbs up...and keep me posted and feel free to pm me if need be ,but I kind of like talking on forum ,its educational ,but if anything your not comfortable with pm me.

sieg

blastthru23

Thanks bro, im gonna keep posting on the forum, i like that its a conversation/log. I've discovered gems ia these forums, hopefully some will come of this thread for others. As much as i want to make gains in training, i want gains in knowledge for mot only myself but others.  I'll be posting end of week results and experiences here on the thread. Btw, i like the 75 tren eod idea, it'll give my tissues more time to recover I'm guessing. That way each site gets roughly 7 days before it gets nailed again with tren. 

siegmund

great ,

you should start your log in cycle logs any more ,and leave a link to this there that this is where it starts .good luck need anything ask

blastthru23

Upped the tren to 62.5, really feeling it today, a little on the punchy side, veins are really popping! Libido off the charts, sleep sides are evident (waking 2-3 times per night, no night sweats. Caber seems to be working,  adex increased to eod no bloat as of yet