Possible PC fuckup

Novice246

Hi I was running d Bol and prop for 9 weeks

my supllier prescribed me prop every other day and 80mg d Bol every day. I had really bad diarrhoea for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

i was then prescribed HCG,clomid and Nolvadex.

i had the HCG which Is my fuck up at the end of the cycles as prescribed by my supplier at 1500iu every 4 days but i mixed it with the 1ml water it came with and then accidentally put it all in in 1 go,this was 3 weeks after my cycle as I couldn't get it before. The day after I got told to do 100mg Clomid & 40 mg of Nolvadex for 5 days then 50/20 for the next 14 days.

iv just finished 5th day,my left nipple was a little sore yesterday but is fine now.

my question is this- have I messed up by putting the 5000 iu's in by accident and was this PCT right for me?

thabks in advance 

Pumped

if you mixed all together just kno its only good for 30 days refrigerated so if you pct reg fits within ur fine

B

Burrr

Novice, keep reading up on this stuff and become your own expert. Don't allow a source to be your prescriber. 

That big blast of HCG probably shot your E2 up a bit, that's why the nipple soreness. What AI did you use on cycle? you should probably keep taking it for the first couple weeks of PCT.

HCG during PCT is counter productive. You are trying to encourage your body to make its own leutinising hormone, and the HCG tells your body that you already have plenty of it. 

You can expect your PCT to be less effective than it would have been otherwise. 

Pumped

regardless if you mixed all together or took all 5000iu in one shot YOU messed up. ill leave you w this, when you build a model airplane do you read the instruction manual first?

B

Burrr

Your PCT is only 19 days..... not long enough for a regular situation, definitely not long enough for your mistake with the HCG. 

I'd get enough clomid and nolva to add another 3 weeks to your 19 days, using 50mg/ 20mg daily

x2 burr, if you did blast 5000iu (yikes ) you should Definetly extend your pct my brother,19 days isn't.enough, optimally I would always say 4wks, burr gave a great dosage just Clomid and nolva and the outcome you should be all set, and burr taped into the other aspect always research,research,research regardless of who is dosing you, I'm always overly cautious and since it's.your body and aas is serious business I perfer to know for myself than trust a dosage from someone else. 

Dolf

+1 very true chem. Also keep in mind while a source may be the brewing expert it doesn't necessarily make him the prescribing expert.

Pumped

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/100269-pct-vs-ai

give this a read my friend very good info here for you to refer to

I have always ran clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20. That has worked for me and many others in this game. But everyone is different. Also 80mg is kind of high brother. I hope u had some liver care. I can run dbol 30 to 40 mg a day and see very good results