Post and I guess peri cycle question

Imlee888

not sure if this should go in this forum or the new to gear forum, but this seems like an appropriate area.

ive decided to run a simple and low/moderate dose of 400mg of test for my first cycle l(to get the feel of it as well as find what side effects effect me most while keeping them to a minimum. My question is if an AI is necessary at a low dose like that or will something such as nolvadex post cycle be appropriat? I plan on purchasing an AI regardless just in case, but would taking it anyway be a good idea or should I wait until I notice signs of increased estrogen? (Itchy Niples etc)

jasonking92

I totally agree with blastthru23 have aro and adex on hand the last thing you want is symptoms. And have to wait 4-5 weeks for an order maybe even longer if customs problems. I personally feel lethargic and get aches in bones when  I have E2 elevation which clears with a few doses of arimidex. But as blastthru said it effects people differently better safe than sorry.

BobbyO190

I agree on the ai,  take as needed. That said I disagree a tiny bit on the 400mg cycle...that's a super low cycle and a super high TRT.

I would personally advise half that and just to a TRT dose since this is a 'see if you like it' thing.  That said, this is just a thought for you to consider.  You could also go up and do 600mg and a decent lower level cycle.

Good luck bro!