Post Cycle Crash Sucks

Standingup

Try a little IGF1-LR3 you'll find it will make your non cycle life a lot sweeter, and it will not suppress your natural production of test.

tburns1469

Just that first day of no test that really gets you. I was 6 days after my last shot of Prop and TrenA. I'm fine today but yesterday was awful. No energy. Wished I would have slept it off but had to work. I need to check out IGF1-LR3 but don't have a source and not sure about mixing it, ect.

Gsbardin1

tburns1469 said:
</p><p>That is all.</p><p>
</p><p>I crashed hard after my first cycle when I didn't know what I do now. Couldn't get it up and had the hottest girl of my life in the bed with me. It still haunts me... </p><p> </p>

siegmund

Outlaw your ,34. You dont want trt , a little crash is part of this once your natty levels kick back in youll be fine    ps and of course you feel it trt , your running lets say 750 mg ew of test then you drop back down to 100 ew , hell yes you feel it , I do , I dont think anyone can say they dont 

Outlawthing

It's a little to late for trt my friend my body shutdown at 28 they tried everything to restart it no luck been on trt for over three years didn't have a choice the old pituitary gave up on me  

jonathan

clomid and nolva 4 week plan clomid 100mg nolva 40mg for the first two weeks, then clomid 50mg nolva 20mg for the last two weeks ,i waited 14 days after last pin test cyp,any advice im lucky at moment not in work until friday,any advice or just ride the lightening

D

dolfanshan

Keep eating and training. Just lower your head and push through the fog. It'll get better

jonathan

Cheers dolf ,feel like im so weak let along train,but i got myself into this ,time to see it through and push 

D

dolfanshan

Oh you're not gonna want to go to the gym. Just drink your protein shake, take a good strong pre workout, pile your ass in the car, and go get it. Its rough at first, but you'll push through it brother.

jonathan

Im on hang five at the moment norovirus the winter bug is rife here at the moment,and early hours proved ive got it,so even though feel like hammered shit ,im quite pleased as this must be the problem not crash.