Posting your stats

milkin

Why would you not post your stats? Especially if you are looking for advice on your diet, cycle, or training routine.

Posting your stats helps others help you based on your body composition. If you create a post asking about the correct dosage for VAR the first bit of feedback you will get is “What’s your stats and BF ? ”  Most know that folks with higher BF may not benefit from Var like someone with say 16% BF, and a quick glance at their profile will help provide more accurate feedback.

How many times so you see someone asking for tren advice? The first thing that is asked is “What’s your age & Cycle history? “ But with a quick glance at their stats, accurate advice can be given.

Cycle logs too come in handy when asking for advice since they can serve as kind of a cycle diary where valuable info can be referenced at any time. 

built_tough

i think people can easily do that by clickin on their avatar. but i agree. if you post on a forum it should common knowledge to post your stats.  becasue when you think your cycle is ready could actually be altered to fit better with what you want.  i know my next cycle im going to ask for zewi's help.  he helped my first one so i take his information seriously because he knows what he's tlaking about

milkin

True B_T, but only if they post their stats on their member profile page. You will be surprised how many new members fail to post their stats.

built_tough

shame on them.  then we dont know if some freshman in college wants to get "big" becasue he heard using "dianabol" and "winstrol" would make you huge. lol.  

biggz

I'm running a bulking cycle, attempting to hit the 260lbs mark with less than moderate water retention.

this is my 2nd time running this cycle, first time I had great results then a old nagging shoulder injury came back to haunt me....had to back off any pressing exercises. but feeling 100% going into this cycle I'm on week 2 and feeling like a beast!

I'm 6'3", 240lbs, 31 yr, 15%BF......

running:

Sust 1,000mg per week

Test Cyp 1,000 per week

Dec 1,000mg per week

Anadrol 50mg per day

Arimadex (EOD)

HGH 4iu per day. (2iu in AM & 2iu in PM)

Eating decently clean, high protein, carbs in the morning and lunch. Cheat meal 1once a week. 

any helpful advice is greatly appreciated, diet, training, cardio, etc....

appreciate it

D

dolfanshan

You're running 2000mg of test a week and 1000mg of deca a week? That's a monster cycle!

What kind of gains did you make on it the last go around? 

siegmund

Ok , biggz. 

Wow ,2grams of test ,  wow agion bro holly fuck (lol you gotn me I lost for words ,) a gram a test is alot and test is test weather its sust or cyp.  .  Ill be honest , I think a gram of any test is enough , I would choose 1(for me sust)  and run my sust and deca.  ,  WARNING. !!! This cycle brings back some very very bad memories. , go look at my posts from 13 months ago , same cycle just not 2 grams of test .  PROLACTIN!!  And I see no mention of a dopamine agnostic. , your running 2 19s ,    and brother I have been there and im a strong strong man (mind wise ) and I had a 380 in my mouth and the other on my dick trying to get some kind of feeling some where , please tell me you forgot to mention your da??? If not I would highly., prioritize order a da.tonite.    

siegmund

And I just realized , zomething through all this commotion, you hi jacked milkins thread and I jumpex on board. ,  big z , you have to start your own thread is cycle logs with this ,   sorry milkin , but you know 1/4 of this cycle brings back bad memories for me