Primo - min and ideal mg/week?

Oakley34

I love Primo

I love it.

Yes. Love.

i don't get much strength out of it but always nice medium gains and "shape"and fullness when on. Plus no estro or Nor sudes.  It hyst seems to guve me a more quality, shaped look.

i run just 300-400mg dependibg on budget/week alingside 500ng test E.

I' still a pretty good responder so don't need to go higher. Any fans here of Primo and what dose? It seems much less popular these days abd some say ur's a waste abd run Bold or sonething instead. interested in your experiences abd feedback.

edit: Holy typos batgirl. I must be challenged and/or typing on this site is a little "different" lol Sorry mates.

turnupthegas

Beginner is 400

Intermediate is 400-700mg/week with more noticeable results coming on the higher end of that scale. 

Advanced would be more in the 800-1000mg range.

Often faked so if you can get bayer or pharma that is the way to go, its not cheap considering how much you need to dose per week, comparable to anavar as far as price, how often its faked vs quantity needed (you need to spend money for legit var just like primo). Mild steroid, women use it also because of its mild nature, some swear by it while others say its a waste. To each his own i guess.

swolesam

my next cycle is primo, Test and hgh personally. Actually im guna start hgh a couple of months before the cycle then run into the cycle with it to completion. At least thats the plan :)

Never dont primo before, but seems like a solid compound with near no sides. As far as dosage i never heard of anything less than 600 mg ew being effective.

Did you use it at a TRT capacity ? or on cycle??

turnupthegas

yeah i'm not there yet for sure. But maybe next summer i can incorporate it, i've heard it can really fine tune a physique. I know semps looking to run some bayer primo, nice nice!

SemperFi

X2 Dolf from a purely aesthetic viewpoint. 

It is going to greatly depend on why an individual would want to use Primo. It is not a great steroid for building size but it can provide excellent quality gains that are moderate if the individual has all their ducks in a row. 

Some individuals will greatly appreciate the athletic enhancements, increased nitrogen retention and the safety rating that the can be provided from Primo.

I see this as one of the better steroids to use for those who are concerned about safety, have reached a level of fitness where it would be an advantage or an older individual who is simply looking to improve upon their quality of life by making small improvement in their athletic performance and experiencing increased recovery speeds.

Gas Can, There is never a good excuse for sources selling faked gear but on the other side of the coin with the affordable testing kits that are available today there is no excuse for us to be pinning or swallowing faked gear. 

SEMPER FI

300 Savage

Yes I love primo also..I have ran 3 20 week cysles of primo..2 primo E and 1 primo Ace. My best results form primo were at 900mgs per week..AND NO..you do not have to be below 10% to see fantastic results..Im always around 14%..