Prop.

strong

Whats up Men,  I hear a lot about The use of prop over cyp. or enanthate.  Besides the shorter ester and I really don't care about pip. Why would one use prop. instead of the others???

D

dolfanshan

Start feeling effects faster, can quickly adjust blood levels, less water retention. A few off the top of my head.

strong

less water retention is key with me.  I really have to watch. im over 280 right now and im eating pretty clean.  my body fat is down but my body cant handle this weight.. im rethinking the EQ. for 2nd cycle. I need the leanest cycle as possible. /...

D

dolfanshan

If water is an issue stay away from dbol, adrol, and deca for sure. All of those will puff you up like a toad frog :)

strong

im starting to rethink the next cycle. I was planning basically same cycle ur hittin. Its just the eq. hunger.  I really don't need much more size. At this age I really cant handle the weight. I really need to research my next cycle...

strong

I here u I am, Starting to think test prop, npp, and Anavar for 8 to 10 weeks. And just keep the diet super clean. The problem is I am getting board with life and to go out and have fun means food and beer....

D

dolfanshan

Do your research on diet also. Look at keto diet and carb cycling. See if one of those looks like something you can do. Also check out HIIT cardio. Its very effective because it only needs to be done for 20 minutes and keeps your metabolism firing for a full 24hrs. Also make sure you eat within 30 minutes of waking in the morning, so it wakes your metabolism up from sleep. Diet, cardio, and training play bigger roles in weight loss than aas does. Also the HIIT cardio can be done in a split. 10 min before your workout and 10 min afterwards. You're a strong willed guy strong. I know you can do it if you make it a challenge (that's right I'm calling you out :) and put your mind to it brother!!!

strong

Wow Dolf, u do know me bro. I LOVE A MOTHER FUCKIN CHALLENGE... I read and saved that post u sent from t nation. ive looked at the keto diet as well. At 280 my waist is only 36". God blessed me with good genes but im looking for perfection... My biggest downfall with my diet is eating in the morning....I really screw that part up...

D

dolfanshan

6 foot or so and 220 to 230, but I looked at your stats again. You're a fucking monster bro. 6'8" 300lb monster. I bet you scare the shit out of little kids when you walk down the sidewalk lol...

siegmund

Food and beer mean trouble my friend ,(going out )  I. Bored with life also , but im keeping my ass home and.going to work it out , I know you also , and your like me , we dont need to be out I

D

dolfanshan

That's usually the case. My grandpa and great gradpa were both 6'6" men, but my grandpa married a 4'11" petite woman. The height in my family fell bigtime. My 13 year old is pushing close to 6' so I think those genes are coming out in him. He has big joints too.

strong

So true Sieg, My wife keeps me under control.... I don't go out with friends though.......(for the record, im not legally married but shes my wife) was married once but boy did a lot go wrong....

D

dolfanshan

I'd put money on that. Its funny to watch my wife have to look up and chew that boy of mine out. She tells him she can still whip his butt even though he's taller and outweighs her. I get a kick out of it. Keep in mind though...men are stronger, but women are way meaner lol

D

dolfanshan

You and I am with this God given size piss my skinny ass off lol