Proper Dosage for Clomid nolvadex hcg

Fitgriff

hey im coming off cycle in about 4 weeks im getting nolvadex clomid and hcg was just curious on dosage and timing I've only done one post b4 and it was on much lighter of a cycLe. I only ran the nolvadex. any help would be appriciated. I've read a few things online I just wanna straight up answer. 

JARHEAD2

sup bro.. Glad to see new bros in the family & you're in the right place for great advice! Stop by the intro section & introduce yourself so all the brothers & Sister can greet ya. I would personally use both clomid & nolva. It depends on what ester your cycling as to when to start the pct. What is your current cycle?

clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

Fitgriff

Hey brotha thanks, I did a introduction when I first signed up not sure if it's still there! And I'm coming off of Tren test e and priviron with my last pin should be 9 weeks total on cycle I feel great no sides no soreness awesome gains solid to starting to get little acne on shoulders but figured it's the ending of cycle anyways other then that really happy with results. Loved it never wanna come off lol but not realistic

Dolf

Hey fitgriff... jarhead got you squared away on nolva and clomid. Here's a good forum topic read on hcg for you brotha. https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/70524-hcg-usage

Apex Peptides

I'd just add: Next time, it always nice to have ALL PCT gear on hand before you start your cycle. It's always a SOB if you need to come off, or run into issues but don't have the resources to adequately conclude a cycle.

I'm also a fan of nolva + clomid, 40 40 20 20 + 100 100 50 50 respectively. Some may agree, some may not.  

Dolf

That's right apex 40/40/20/20 & 100/100/50/50 is standard protocol. A fifth week can be added for long cycles. 

strong

I see HCG comes in 1500 iu and 5000iu. Which is better? if I reconstitute it how long does it last. Help me out on dosage/usage/storage after reconstitution Please..

Dolf

To me the 5000iu is better. If you mix 5ml bac water it comes to 1000iu per ml and 10ml bac water makes it 500iu per ml.

Unmixed hcg should be stored away from light at room temp. Once mixed keep it in the fridge, and it's generally good for 30 days afterwards. 

Hcg can be injected IM (intramuscular) or sub q (subcutaneous)

Dosages range from 500iu a week split in two doses  or 250iu injected every 4 days for the entire cycle. For pct doses from 1500iu to 4000iu a week for 2 to 3 weeks. Start pct at the end of these 2 to 3 weeks. You can also pin 500iu to 1000iu ed for 10 days then start pct.

strong

Peps are good. you might want to look at ghrp-6 to entice hunger. Look at the combo ghrp-6/ cjc 1295 Dac i believe.. Look at the green guy on this thread. Good guy. Don't expect it to be like the sauce..

Dolf

Ghrp-6 for the hunger affect and ghrp-2 without the hunger affect combined with cjc1295 no dac is a combination that mimics hgh very closely from my research. I'm doing some studying before I dive into the world of peptides.

Igf-1lr3 is from what I understand insulin growth factor which is altered to extend the half life from 20 min to 20 hours. It enhances the gear you're taking and any sups like protein and creatine. Studies jave shown that if you have existing cancer it will cause the tumor to grow rapidly. Kinda like throwing gas on a fire.

siegmund

SOB I just remembers I have like 3 bottles hcg. I had for 6 month I never got mixing bottles ,dam that sucks ...need get I guess