Protocol

Dhighcock5

Hi guys! This is my 1st post on here.

iv just finished a 9 week cycle (7 weeks of d Bol and 9 of test prop) I have bought 5000iu of HCG and some clomid for PCT. 

can anyone please advise me on the best protocol for this.

im 198 llbs and around 12% BF if that makes any diff at all?

thanks in advance

dan

M

Mister A

I kind of want to tell you to go back in time and have your PCT planned out before you start your cycle. If that's not possible, then I'd like to know how old are you and what the dosages on your compounds were like. A 9 week cycle of prop really shouldn't necessitate HCG. I mean, did your balls atrophy? On 8 weeks of prop on my first cycle my balls still hung low and proud.

Dhighcock5

I'm 33 and was having 100mg every 4th day and ran 80mg of d Bol Every day. I was unfirtuneatly like slot of people I suppose,following instructions from someone I know

i don't think they have they still feel the same man

iv done many cycles when I was a lot younger but nothing for quite a few years but I never did proper PCT when I was younger 

M

Mister A

My advice to you is to go into the New To Steroids section here and educate yourself on the basics. Test prop should be run EOD. Running it every 4th day will not only negatively impact your gains, but it will de-stabalize your hormone levels which is a big problem.

Although you weren't specific, if you've run "many" cycles when you were younger without running any PCT (I'm also assuming you've never used a cycle support supplement nor a liver protectant while running orals; orals create a toxic environment in the liver) then there is a good chance that your endocrine system isn't in great shape.

Go back in time and fix all this or go get a blood test and see where your hormone levels are at now. Probably meet with an endocrinologist if they're as fucked up as they could be. If you're off everything then you need to start a PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid to try to restore your natural test levels.

What kind of cycles were you running when you were younger? How old were you? What compounds? Dosages? Length of cycle? How often? The more information you can give to the guys on here the better they can advise you.

Dhighcock5

from ages 18-23 ish I was on most of the time.

cyp,prop,enanthate and d Bol once but most of the time injections. I did as I was told by supplier. Sorry my last prop was like mon,then next on thurs so I would miss 2 days. In the past I always took every other day. 

I I would have like 4 weeks off without any PCT then start again . 

So....I need to get nolvadex as well now,

should I bother with the HCG I bought? 

thanks for your help!!!!

M

Mister A

If your balls haven't atrophied then I don't see any point in using HCG. That's my opinion based on my own research - others on here will have varied opinions and I suggest you start doing some research of your own. Listening to one person's guidance in the past didn't seem to work too well for you.

I'd also highly highly highly suggest getting blood work done at an absolute minimum. Your cycle history tells me that your base natural testosterone level is most likely in about very low range. You could be a candidate for TRT. In this case I think it's best to seek professional medical attention.