proud

siegmund

Im feeling real good rite now , I can honestly remember ,7 onth ago this being a ghost town !! But I had the upmost respect for mods and admin (and still do and alwYs) but I stuck it it out posted to myself lol go look , but.I. proud to be here among such gentelmen , its truly a pleasure, bro and Im proud to say that yous are my brothers its deffently a good feeling knowing we helped , with such a site::))

D

Dont_trip

You guys are my brothers for real I got your back,and any other RESPECTABLE member here.Thanks sieg,milkin,dexter for paving the way for us new guys

D

dolfanshan

Glad you stuck with it sieg.  You're truly an asset to the site. You made me feel welcome from the get go and I thank you for that. That goes for Milk, stand,  nov, and d_t as well.

siegmund

Now were paving the way ,  , And im only  here 7 month, milk, dex, taurs , , are the long haulers , from day 1 

milkin

Awe shocks I just need to chime in here. Guys, it's all of you that make MG what it is today as well as being part if its evelution. We wanted to create not only A honest review site, but a place where members can hang their hat and call home. All of you guys have stepped up showed that we can create such a site. Hats off to all of you for your dedication.

K

krisbr

I haven't been here for a long time, but I intend on staying because there is some much less bs here. Honesty is what really sets this board apart. Everyone here has alot to offer and no one has never been a jerk to me as a newbie. So I thank all of you guys.

K

krisbr

Thanks guys that's the kind of stuff I was talking about. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Outlawthing

Same goes here you guys give us great advice without criticism for not having the exp.  or knowledge. Wish I would have  climbed aboard sooner  many thanks and many to come

D

dolfanshan

Same here Outlawthing.  Picking up new members is good;  picking up active members is excellent. You say you don't have experience,  but everyone has some kind of experience or knowledge they can share. I'd say losing 100lbs qualifies as experience, and that's something that will be of value to somebody somewhere. No flaming here though. Some people may get their feelings hurt because they are not told what they want you to tell them, but definitely no flaming.