Proviron

SemperFi

Back... Keeping myself shutdown for at least another week. Taking some good advice. Thanks for asking.

Thanks for the info on your personal experience and Chol.

SEMPER FI

NathanWind

Lower your sodium intake by watching what you eat more. Read the label of everything you eat.

Eat less:

-Salt

-Drink less alchahol

-Drink less coffe

ramdisck

I've been taking 50/day now since Monday. I'm in between cycles and wasn't feeling it so I thought I'd try something. anyway, my bp is higher than normal, I'll be monitoring as I don't want to join the high bp club at 38., and I want to see 39.

ramdisck

I wasn't getting my BP checked for anything good, so I know that it was already high because of why i was at the Dr.  but 4 days in and I do have a better sense of well being.  glad i decided to run the proviron between cycles.  I'll check the bp again this weekend in a more relaxed environment.  I don't think I'll run it with EQ for sure.

sorry bout the vagueness of the reply has some personal shit going on.  not much fun. 

franchise24

I am 39 My last cycle I ran proviron. I used burdock root, policosanol and red yeast rice. Burdock root 3 pills split throughout the day, red yeast 2 pills split throughout the day and policosanol 2 pill throughout the day. Policosanol is the key here. Google policosanol you will see the benefits and might even find that it was almost pulled off the shelves because it was almost considered a statin. 

franchise24

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Good information +1.</p><p>Thanks for sharing franchise!</p><p>You're welcome. I forgot to mention my BP was 118 over 64. I was running 600mg test cyp a week for 12 weeks. 1st weeks dbol kick start week 5 I started deca at 300mgs a week. Then week 9-13 I finished with dbol. I know that week 13 I was off test but I still had high amounts in my blood. Needless to say I picked 20 lbs. I went from 220 to 240. Next cycle is in May I cutting. Test P Mast P either Tren A or Androxine which is test suspension.. and  6 week finisher with var. I need to look sexy for my vacay to Miami and the Bahamas. </p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
</p>

A

A1 GEAR

proviron is great, keep it down to 50-75mg/day max and you'll be good.....

F

Frankie-knuckels

What I take to help keep my blood pressure down besides my prescribed meds is 9600 mg of Fish Oil 5000 iu of D-3 and 200 mg of Q-10 and 81 mg Bayer on a daily basis.

F

Frankie-knuckels

Thank you for your write up Swole I to have become interested in Provi for future use and you just answered the questions I had.