ptt1290 Life

Ptt1290

Been using on and of for 10 years and love the way it makes me feel. I have been gaining wieght the whole ytime and go up and down each year. I still feel I am in the best shape of my life. 

MWard77

You've been gaining weight the "whole time" and go up and down each year? Am I the only one who is confused by this statement? lol

I

icdeadlifters

MWard77 said:
</p><p>You've been gaining weight the "whole time" and go up and down each year? Am I the only one who is confused by this statement? lol</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Nahhhhh that's why you see a black tag. That's probably the DUMBEST shit I have ever seen posted.</p>

B

Burrr

There are certain things that always make an account stand out as fake, not always the case but more often than not. 

Maybe that source will find a way to get some comments, reviews and pics from real members some day. 

It would be interesting if every member pic required that we hold up a piece of paper with MG written on it. 

My next pic will have MG somewhere in it.

I

icdeadlifters

Burrr said:
</p><p>There are certain things that always make an account stand out as fake, not always the case but more often than not. </p><p>Maybe that source will find a way to get some comments, reviews and pics from real members some day. </p><p>It would be interesting if every member pic required that we hold up a piece of paper with MG written on it. </p><p>My next pic will have MG somewhere in it.</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I try to hold one on gear pics</p>