Putting it all together

M

Mister A

Don't get me going on doctors.

Listen, training everything twice a week while Natty is far from optimal. Listen, I'm on gear and I eat 400g of protein a day and I couldn't train legs and back twice in one week. They get hit so hard that they need 5-7 days at least to recover. So maybe the intensity you've been training with wasn't substantial enough to cause this kind of damage. Or maybe you have freaky genetics and recover very well. But you said your natty test levels were 352 right? You probably have been short changing yourself by not giving your body the rest it needs. Try my split for awhile. Give it 8 weeks. If you don't make gains I'll be very surprised, gear or no gear. Oftentimes when we make a big switch in our training the body responds better to the new and different stimuli. More rest is always going to equal more muscle and strength.

And I agree that you can't buy ancillary products from just any UGL, but I have to tell you that the Aromasin that I get from a UGL is out of this world. So it really depends on what kind of source you're dealing with. Ideally, you can't go wrong with Pharma, but even some of these fuckers from overseas will send you shit in a plastic baggy and it has all the right markings on it but you don't know if it's expired or not. There are inherent risks in any illegal activity. That's just the way it is.

TKC432

I am gonna totally revamp my training protocol starting Monday .... Change is good. 

As for the Aromasin issue .... my UGL source comes very highly recommended here on MG so I added Aromasin to my Test E order .... should be seeing that in the next day or two.  I will try to get some pharma grade as well if I can find a trustworthy source but until then the UGL stuff will have to suffice.  I have some RC exemestane in my stash already that I have not used so between the two I hope to be good-to-go for now. 

TKC432

Getting anxious .... really looking forward to starting this.  Hopefully I will have what I need in the mail this afternoon if not tomorrow ....

SemperFi

LMAO...

It is a great feeling isn't. Every single one of us have the exact feeling each and every time.

Unsolicited advice - Go out of your way to make sure you keep a daily journal. It is a must for future cycles and helps you stay accountable to yourself. 

Enjoy the journey!

SEMPER FI

M

Mister A

Keep a journal and try to include as much information as possible. At this point I might actually spend more time writing down what I ate, what I trained, what I took, how I felt, how much I slept, etc than I do in the gym. I'm kind of obsessed. But I know exactly what is going on with my progress or lack thereof.

TKC432

Oh .... I am already pretty obsessed with my training logs etc.... So likely to get even more once I start this cycle.  I already keep a spreadsheet of my daily food intake and macros .... been doing that for 2 years now.  I have kept training logs since the beginning ... got stacks of them going back almost 10 years .... I already include daily notes in my training log and on my macro spreadsheet as to how much I slept, how I am feeling, how training went that day.  My lady thinks I am way too obsessed .... but obsessed is what the lazy call dedicated!

Can't wait to kick this off !

blastthru23

I'm picking up on the excitement! Looking forward to following your progress during this cycle. You have some great support on your team already, the above advice is rock solid (I'm taking notes). You're gonna love it, you're gonna crush it! 

TKC432

Dolf said:
</p><p>You're ready for this journey brother! Can't wait to see your results. </p><p>
</p><p>Oh hell yeah I'm ready brother!  Gear will probably be here Monday and then I will kick this thing off! </p>

TKC432

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>I'm picking up on the excitement! Looking forward to following your progress during this cycle. You have some great support on your team already, the above advice is rock solid (I'm taking notes). You're gonna love it, you're gonna crush it! </p><p>
</p><p>Yep ... gonna crush this!  With all the wise help here at MG I know I got this.  No matter what happens during this cycle I know I can come here and get it all sorted out.  Priceless information here for sure !  </p>

blastthru23

This training split resonates with me nicely. I'm going to utilize this split. I often work in the rep range you described above, though i often work lower reps on heavy squats, and deads (working toward 1 rep max out). My intention is to fine tune my workouts, in other words putting exercises in the correct or most efficient order for maximum gains (of course). I've made nice progress using my own intuition coupled with online research, but I've never really had anyone review a set of exercises for competence or completeness. So, I'm wondering if you might take a look at a back routine that i came up with (it changes somewhat from week to week), but I'm curious to know whether or not I'm setting it up right (order of exercises, the right exercise, etc.). Sorry, didnt mean hijack the thread...

M

Mister A

Hey no problem, Blast. I sent you a request. Just PM me when you get it and we'll put our heads together on it. Back is my specialty for sure.

TKC432

Alright everyone .... worked on the house all weekend so didn't even turn on my computer.  BUT .... gear showed up Saturday and I did my first pin Saturday night! .... Let the games begin!  I will get a new post going in the cycle section this afternoon when I get home from the gym. 

TKC432

Finally home!  Long day ... hit the gym about an hour later than usual due to some Monday BS at work causing me to stay longer .... sometimes it sucks being the boss.  Ok ... so if I understand this correctly here on MG I need to start a new post in the 'Cycles' section rather than in the Forum section correct?  From looking through a few other cycle posts it looks like I better get out the camera too ... need some before pics I guess.  I have some on my laptop already that are from about 3 months ago but just to keep things as accurate as possible I will go take a few more .... and beware, I suck at the whole selfie thing and I am home alone at the moment so nobody here to take pics of me.  Any further input on what I should do is greatly appreciated.  As I said earlier today, first pin was done around 10pm on Saturday .... so again if I understand this correctly I should pin again Tuesday night or Wednesday morning?  For me I think afternoon/night will be the easiest time to pin.....

SemperFi

Brother its your log so make it what you want it to be. The more information you provide the better we can follow along and support you. Even the most experienced of us need a little advice form time to time so if you have any questions/concerns/apprehensions than your log is a great place to put them.

3.5 days between pins is my rotation on TestC and TestE.

Yes, post a cycle in the cycle section.

SEMPER FI

TKC432

Alright folks .... just posted in the 'Cycles' section .... remember I am still new to this site and learning how it works.  I have logged many many PH and Designer cycles along with various other supplement company promo's on a different site and the layout was vastly different .... naturally this is a MUCH better place to be.  I gotta do a little research now ... time for my second pin tonight and want to find a better injection site .... still a bit sore from the first one Saturday .... Guess the protocol is to stop posting here now and put all this on my cycle log?