Quads are my favorite wtf:)

Outlawthing

You guys are sick I tell u lmao! dolf talked me into pinnin my quads again  had a bad experience with some sustanon years ago couldn't walk for a week  used my trt script to do it so I know it's good gear  feels like somebody frogged the shit outta me no knot or swelling  just sore gonna try it next week again on other quad cause I was kinda tense from old memories. If that don't work out I guess u guys are just plain hard core and I got sand in my clitoris

Outlawthing

Upper outer  half way Down  just can't seem To get quads to cooperate  I need some new spots next cycle gonna be short esters and my glutes and chest are like pokin through cow hide already plus right delt is out cause it always breaks out after shot

D

dolfanshan

That will subside with more injections outlaw. Its just virgin muscle. Keep at it. I pin my quads now and have no problem, but at first it was like you are describing...

milkin

It happens to everyone. You get that one time where you hit a vein, a nerve, or do not go deep enough and it puts fear in many. Unlike the ole' glute that can be dam near pinned flawlessly, well almost, the quad has much more internal circuitry which leaves less room for error. Once you get quad pinning down pat, you will not ever fear it again. I feel that it offers a nice smooth control since it is so easy to access. 

strong

No quads for me yet.. Im still in the shoulders. haven't even pinned the butt. my next cycle I have to have a couple spots to pin.. QUESTION: I use a 1" 25 g for my shoulder. Can I use the same pin or do I need 1-1/2" for a butt cheek?? Thanks

D

Dont_trip

on your body fat but I always recommend 1-1/2 inch for gluteus and 1inch for everywhere else. 

Outlawthing

I use 1 and 1/2 for glutes with my trt just to go deep 1 inch everywhere else  I miss every blue moon in butt cheek and get a nerve but still nothing like quads they are serious I'm gonna hit other side next week and back to original side week after if it still hurts prob  go back to the old leather ass cheek lol

D

Dont_trip

Are a breeze But with quads there is no room for error.You mess up on your injection whether by technique/needle Placement Trust me you will Know and then feel it the next day LoL.

D

dolfanshan

Also remember when pinning quads as with any muscle keep the muscle totally relaxed...if you're nervous you might be tensing up.