Question about Shilajit

mrkavin

Hey everyone, recently just got shilajit from the ND store after reading so many good reviews and info about it.

Got a couple of questions for those that have taken this before:

-Do you guys take it with or without food? -Any bad interaction between shilajit and Adderall?

Thanks!

suppsforlife

@mrkavin no offense but you post some really strange questions, lol. often unrelated to bodybuilding. there are not too many people around here taking adderall and i doubt there are many using "shilajit" whatever it means. LOL.

Gainz.

@mrkavin no offense but you post some really strange questions, lol. often unrelated to bodybuilding. there are not too many people around here taking adderall and i doubt there are many using "shilajit" whatever it means. LOL.
It's a workout supplement
It only grows high in the tallest mountain ranges. its supposed to help with... all the stuff workout supplements claim they help with.
I don't want to talk down about it because I've never used it. But I have a feeling its like all the others... horny goat weed, turktosterone, all that stuff... overpriced bottles of hope's and dreams.
Personally I think all those "magic" pills are a total waste of money. But some people swear they get something from them... just do what ever makes you happy